I'll wimp out and do the same. I'm waiting for the day MaryAnne or Mufn tell us General Lee was blue, or Bo was the dark one, and we'll all agree out of deference :).

Sorry Roger, I've got a couple of questions from 'The Dukes of Hazzard: Hazzard in Hollywood' - I'm starting watching again from 'One Armed Bandits', so regular service will be resumed soon :). I'll start with an easy one:

Q. In 'Hazzard in Hollywood', what creatures were painted on Rosco's RV?.

Maryanne and Lizzy were right

Hoss the answer to your question is a mama and baby oppossum was painted on the side.

I forgot to acknowledge the previous correct answers to the smoking question - everyone got it right.

Now for the RV question - I'm afraid it's half marks all 'round. To quote Rosco himself, it was 'a mama possum and a buzzard with collard greens in his beak':

RoscoRV.jpg

Q. Also from 'Hazzard in Hollywood', we're all familiar with General Lee's horn, but what tune does the horn in Cypriano's low-rider play?.

No-one seems to be guessing at the tune of Cypriano's horn - looks like movies questions aren't as popular. I'll leave the question open until Sunday, and give this clue: Think of a hardy, virtually indestructible insect, then give it's name in Spanish.

While that's still open, I'll pose another question:

Q. Complete Waylon's quote from 'One Armed Bandits' when he's introducing Uncle Jesse:

'Bo and Luke always have breakfast with Jesse, except on _________ when they eat at ___ ______ on ______ and ____.'

Sorry about the question placement, Lizzy. I'll try not to put them underneath photos again.

BL and texasdaisy were right about the quote, and Lizzy and texasdaisy got the horn question right.

Q. In 'Swamp Molly', name the book that Boss is learning his dance moves from. You bonus point for today is for naming the author.

Uh....hmm... I shouldn't know this one, but I'll take a shot at it.

Was it "The Complete Guide to Disco Dancing" by Karen Lustgarten?

Brian, if that was a guess, today's question is what are this week's lottery numbers :).

We got it layin' around the break room here. MaryAnne likes to bust a move once in while.

Sounds like an ideal candidate for YouTube - it could go viral.

Daney - that is indeed the book. I had that link ready to post, and you beat me to it. Well done to everyone else who got it right.

A nice easy one today:

Q. In 'One Armed Bandits', how much is the cover charge at the Boars Nest, and why is it charged?.