Here's one that I noticed, I know that it had took some other people *clears throat* GeneralLeeGirl *cough* to notice this one.. haha

How many wheels are on that '18 wheeler' in Route 7-11? It ain't 18, even though everybody insists that there's 18.

WHATEVER!!! I'm pretty sure that I was the one that pointed out to YOU that that truck was only a single axle! It only has 14 wheels (giving the boys 7 wheels a piece! ;))

Here's one for you folks.

What HazzardNet member turned 50 this week?

I smell a party Roger! :beer: LOL

Good question GeneralLeeGirl :) In case any of you are like me and don't know this answer off the top of your head here's another question to chew on. Thanks for letting me butt in here GLG and post this, ok here it is....What time does the Boar's Nest open for business?

I have no idea on this one B.L.... That's a good one!

(BTW, everybody got my question right, they were in Arrest Jesse Duke and Twin Trouble. And I'm very impressed with B.L.'s commitment to DOH trivia! Logging on at 4 in the morning and posting the answer, now that's commitment! ;) haha. Good job!)

No one has answered this so I'm going to give my thoughts I don't know the answer for sure just wanted to see if anyone else did. I think I heard on an episode that it was 8am and they served greasy cookies and coffee for breakfast if anyone else has a different answer let's hear it.

Good question GeneralLeeGirl :) In case any of you are like me and don't know this answer off the top of your head here's another question to chew on. Thanks for letting me butt in here GLG and post this, ok here it is....What time does the Boar's Nest open for business?

Holy I've been gone awhile! haha. Sorry guys, I've been out calving out cows and pulling late shifts on the tractor in the fields. I got rained-out of the field today so I actually have a little time to myself! haha.

I'm gonna agree with B.L. and twin. I seem to remember something about the Boars Nest opening at 8am.

Ok guys! I have a new question! YAY!!!

Can y'all name the episodes that Daisy's Roadrunner appeared in AFTER Bo and Luke caused it to crash and burn over the edge of a cliff?

Who's name was mispelled on "One Armed Bandits?"

A) D.J. Hogg

B) Roscoe

C) Jessie

D) Ennos

You got me on that one GeneralLeeGirl. It was quite a blooper though when they messed that one up by putting the episodes in the wrong order.

Lizzy and B.L. got mine right. The big banner at the end incorrectly spelled Roscoe with an e.

still too easy try again and the answer is Daisy's song they were running from the law so they didn't get caught up in the raid on the music piracy business.

B.L., Lizzy and texasdaisy got it right.

Hmm, maybe this one will be a little tougher.

When the song at the beginning is playing and we see Luke hood sliding on the General Lee, what episode was that from?