Well I guess there are technically 7, including Jesse, (I screwed up the hint and forgot that I counted him out in the question.. haha, silly me!) So I guess I'll give it to ya B.L!

There are 6 Ridge Raiders not including Jesse.

Ok, new question...

At the end of the second season, what color do the boys paint the General Lee to avoid being recognized by the law?

Well I guess there are technically 7, including Jesse, (I screwed up the hint and forgot that I counted him out in the question.. haha, silly me!) So I guess I'll give it to ya B.L!

There are 6 Ridge Raiders not including Jesse.

Ok, new question...

At the end of the second season, what color do the boys paint the General Lee to avoid being recognized by the law?

thanks GLG your a fair judge, the answer to your next question is green I think.

Well B.L. and texasdaisy got it right Roger, but so did the other Roger, so I'll give it to ya ;)

The boys painted the General green in Southern Comfurts. (I really can't understand why.. But that might have something to do with the fact that I don't think I've ever made it all the way through that episode... haha)

Umm, I can't think of anything better right off the top of my head so we're going to do one of them "Complete the Quote" thingys.. haha

Luke: "Heck Bo, Enos wouldn't even recognize me if I wasn't ____________."

A.) Shirtless :D

B.) in the General Lee

C.) Wearing Plaid

D.) Runnin' from Rosco

E.) In Jail

F.) Making a Plan to catch the Bad Guys of the Week

Good question GeneralLeeGirl :) In case any of you are like me and don't know this answer off the top of your head here's another question to chew on. Thanks for letting me butt in here GLG and post this, ok here it is....What time does the Boar's Nest open for business?

You three all got it right again! Y'all are good at this game! haha :D

Ok, so this is something that I just learned the other day while watching DOH, so I'm gonna see if y'all knew this too!

Actresses, (and identical twin sisters) Candi & Randi Brough appeared in two Dukes of Hazzard episodes. Can you name those two episodes?