Daisy and Alex both got it right. Alex has 78 in a row. Hey Daisy, you haven't missed one in awhile have you? Any chance you could go back and see how many in a row you've gotten? My computer is pretty slow.

Which one of the 7 dwarfs did Waylon compare Rosco to?

A) Sleepy

B) Grumpy

C) Bashful

D) Dopey

E) Sneezy

B.L., Julie and Daisy got it right. Waylon made that comparison on the episode "Heiress Daisy Duke"

Which episode had a race with NASCAR legends Cale Yarborough, Richard Petty, Bobby Allison, Ricky Rudd, Buddy Baker, Darrell Waltrip and Bill Elliott? They were racing in the Tri-County 150. Darrell Waltrip finished second. Bobby Allison finished third. Daisy Duke (disguised as Bo) beat all them good ole boys. Again, which ep was it?

B.L., Julie and Daisy got it right. Waylon made that comparison on the episode "Heiress Daisy Duke"

Which episode had a race with NASCAR legends Cale Yarborough, Richard Petty, Bobby Allison, Ricky Rudd, Buddy Baker, Darrell Waltrip and Bill Elliott? They were racing in the Tri-County 150. Darrell Waltrip finished second. Bobby Allison finished third. Daisy Duke (disguised as Bo) beat all them good ole boys. Again, which ep was it?

Undercover Dukes part 2 ....

Daisy, B.L., DoubleX and Alex all got it right.

Alex now has 79 in a row correct. Hey Alex, I notice how you protected that amazing streak by adding "part 2" to your last answer. Wouldn't want to have that streak broken on a technicality...LOL

This is not an official question so it won't count if someone misses it or gets it right. Who knows which episode it was that Rosco couldn't make any decisions without consulting his horoscope?

That was a tough one B.L. I know I wouldn't have known it if I wouldn't have just seen that episode. According to the announcer Bo had won 8 races on the circuit.

On the episode "Dead and Alive" who was dead and alive?

A) Artie Bender

B) Hughie Hogg

C) Boss Hogg

D) Emma Tisdale

E) Bo and Luke

F) just Luke

That was a tough one B.L. I know I wouldn't have known it if I wouldn't have just seen that episode. According to the announcer Bo had won 8 races on the circuit.

On the episode "Dead and Alive" who was dead and alive?

A) Artie Bender

B) Hughie Hogg

C) Boss Hogg

D) Emma Tisdale

E) Bo and Luke

F) just Luke

Artie Bender...