Hey Gang!

I know I havent been around that often and for that Im sorry, that will change immediately!!! For instance, I have gathered up some general DOH knowledge questions that I will be posting slowly...a few at a time! These will cover the entire 7 year series run!! So lets get started!!! :-P

1. Name the kinds of cookies that Bo hates.

2. How many chairs are there around the Duke kitchen table?

3. Name 3 places the boys have kept or stored their bows and arrows.

4. Name 3 episodes in which Daisy wore tennis shoes.

Good Luck!!

Jax

Hi Gang!

Its answer time!!

Some of you were correct, Bo hates pecan cookies! Congrats to those of you that were correct! Now the second answer is there are 4, some of you were correct also but 5 or 6 would also have been accepted, after all the Dukes sometimes ate with company!

The boys kept their bows, in the General Lee's backseat, or trunk, the barn, the wall of the living room (Remember Mary Kaye's Baby). Now for the tough one, the 3 episodes Daisy wore tennis shoes:

Office Daisy Duke

The Boars Nest Bears

Happy Birthday General Lee!!

Congrats again those that got right answers!

Now its time for some new questions!

What was Luke's rank in the Marines?

True or False. Both of the Duke boys own watches.

Name at least two episodes in which Rosco wears civilian clothes.

Name three episodes in which the boys have flipped General Lee.

Good luck to all of you!!

Jax

Alex has answered 42 in a row correct.

Tim, good job adding "glow in the dark orange" to that list. That was some good thinking. I wouldn't have thought of it.

Incidently, "Southern Comfurts" is the episode where they painted the General green.

In addition to "Happy Birthday General Lee", the General also was black in "Little Game of Pool" (I noticed Tim mentioned that the General was black in two episodes)

Does anybody know what episode they converted the General into a 4 wheel-drive was?

Alex has answered 42 in a row correct.

Tim, good job adding "glow in the dark orange" to that list. That was some good thinking. I wouldn't have thought of it.

Incidently, "Southern Comfurts" is the episode where they painted the General green.

In addition to "Happy Birthday General Lee", the General also was black in "Little Game of Pool" (I noticed Tim mentioned that the General was black in two episodes)

Does anybody know what episode they converted the General into a 4 wheel-drive was?

The answer is Arrest Jesse Duke.

Hi Gang!

Its answer time!!

Some of you were correct, Bo hates pecan cookies! Congrats to those of you that were correct! Now the second answer is there are 4, some of you were correct also but 5 or 6 would also have been accepted, after all the Dukes sometimes ate with company!

The boys kept their bows, in the General Lee's backseat, or trunk, the barn, the wall of the living room (Remember Mary Kaye's Baby). Now for the tough one, the 3 episodes Daisy wore tennis shoes:

Office Daisy Duke

The Boars Nest Bears

Happy Birthday General Lee!!

Congrats again those that got right answers!

Now its time for some new questions!

What was Luke's rank in the Marines?

True or False. Both of the Duke boys own watches.

Name at least two episodes in which Rosco wears civilian clothes.

Name three episodes in which the boys have flipped General Lee.

Good luck to all of you!!

Jax

sergeant

false

i don't remember the last two.