Wow, Roger! I thought that I knew quite a lot about the Dukes of Hazzard, but now seeing your questions, I got most of them wrong. Hats off to you, this looks fun! So, if you don't mind I'm going to make a guess-and I really have no clue if I'll be right! :D

I'm going to say:

A) 1726

The reason for that is because I remember Uncle Jesse saying, "Making whiskey was a family tradition LONG BEFORE the was a U.S. of A. government to tell us we couldn't."

I know the Constitution was signed in 1776, now if I'm not mistaken, that made us the U.S.A. (Boy, I sure hope that I got my facts straight otherwise I'll be plain embarrassed. :)

So, that's why I picked A!

Again, great trivia questions, Roger!

Laura Duke

Wow Laura, you said you were going to guess but that really wasn't a guess. That was good old-fashioned Duke brain power. If I didn't know better I'd think Luke answered that. He does the same thing when he always considers everything and then follows it to a logical conclusion.

Alex has answered 14 in a row right. Hi Jessi, you got it too!!

Well, I asked this question about Boss's Mama so I might as well ask it about the Dukes. From the "Jude Emery" episode, are the Dukes Baptist or Methodist?

Wow Laura, you said you were going to guess but that really wasn't a guess. That was good old-fashioned Duke brain power. If I didn't know better I'd think Luke answered that. He does the same thing when he always considers everything and then follows it to a logical conclusion.

Alex has answered 14 in a row right. Hi Jessi, you got it too!!

Well, I asked this question about Boss's Mama so I might as well ask it about the Dukes. From the "Jude Emery" episode, are the Dukes Baptist or Methodist?

Methodist...

Thanks for the compliment, Roger! I sure do appreciate that. I got laughed at though, because some people think that I'm not logical, but I sure showed all of you doubters! :D

I have to say Methodist.

I have friends who are Baptist, and I don't know anyone who's Methodist, and I remember thinking, "Now, I wonder what there beliefs are." (That one wasn't a logical explanation!:D )

So, that's my answer!

Laura Duke

Well Laura, now you know 4 people who are Methodist...the Dukes.

Alex has 15 in a row correct. DoubleX still has a streak of 23 (and 21 on the other thread). I wonder if DoubleX is going to let Alex catch up on this thread and then stay just a little bit ahead just to make it fun. Hmmm.....

What episode introduced Flash?

Enos Strate to the Top OR Limo One is Missing

Alex has 15 in a row correct. DoubleX still has a streak of 23 (and 21 on the other thread). I wonder if DoubleX is going to let Alex catch up on this thread and then stay just a little bit ahead just to make it fun. Hmmm.....

Enos Strate to the Top

It was Enos Strate to the Top...Flash was Enos' replacement...

Julie, DoubleX and Alex all got it right. When I was writing the question, I was wondering which episode it was that horses were patrol vehicles...thanks Alex. You have answered 17 in a row correctly.

Here's a coincidence...DoubleX has answered 24 trivia questions in a row correctly and 24 Duke or Dupes in a row correctly.

You folks are good!!! I know I wouldn't be able to do that. Writing them is so much easier than answering them.

What is the name of the person that has the upholstery shop in town?

A)Billy Joe Fong

B)Uncle Charlie

C)Mary Lou Pringle

D)Aunt Clara

Julie, DoubleX and Alex all got it right. When I was writing the question, I was wondering which episode it was that horses were patrol vehicles...thanks Alex. You have answered 17 in a row correctly.

Here's a coincidence...DoubleX has answered 24 trivia questions in a row correctly and 24 Duke or Dupes in a row correctly.

You folks are good!!! I know I wouldn't be able to do that. Writing them is so much easier than answering them.

What is the name of the person that has the upholstery shop in town?

A)Billy Joe Fong

B)Uncle Charlie

C)Mary Lou Pringle

D)Aunt Clara

Uncle Charlie...