I just watched this ep so I got this one. Luke was the first to mention it.

No promises this link will remain good, but some maverick uploaded this ep on YouTube. Luke's Robin Hood reference is around 3:45 or so in this link. He utters it just before blowing a pursuing Chevy Impala to kingdom come.

(sidebar: as an owner of a 67 Impala, I oft took exception to destruction of these cars in this show. At least it was a 4-door, but still. I coulda used some of those car parts. Oh well, pound for pound, they wrecked more Chargers, didn't they.)

It's ages since I've seen this episode, and I had no idea until Brian posted the answer - I would have guessed it was either Bo or Luke, so there's a 50% chance I'd have been right :).

As another aside, there's another Dukes tie-in with Robin Hood that I was going to post in the Hazzard Square thread (and may still do so). In 1904 the construction of the Potrero Dam led to the creation of the 165-acre Potrero Lake. The location was used for filming the 1922 movie 'Robin Hood' starring Dougals Fairbanks, and later the 1938 Warner Bros. movie 'The Adventures of Robin Hood' starring Errol Flynn. After the filming of the former, the ranch became known as Sherwood Forest, and the lake and dam took on the Sherwood name. The Lake Sherwood area was used extensively for filming early seasons of The Dukes of Hazzard. I'm planning a couple of posts about that era, so keep an eye on the Hazzard Square thread.

It's ages since I've seen this episode, and I had no idea until Brian posted the answer - I would have guessed it was either Bo or Luke, so there's a 50% chance I'd have been right :).

As another aside, there's another Dukes tie-in with Robin Hood that I was going to post in the Hazzard Square thread (and may still do so). In 1904 the construction of the Potrero Dam led to the creation of the 165-acre Potrero Lake. The location was used for filming the 1922 movie 'Robin Hood' starring Dougals Fairbanks, and later the 1938 Warner Bros. movie 'The Adventures of Robin Hood' starring Errol Flynn. After the filming of the former, the ranch became known as Sherwood Forest, and the lake and dam took on the Sherwood name. The Lake Sherwood area was used extensively for filming early seasons of The Dukes of Hazzard. I'm planning a couple of posts about that era, so keep an eye on the Hazzard Square thread.

Good grits n' gravy. I may have answered the question right, but that kinda lore gets bonus points! Great info.

.....and according to my trusty notebook, Lake Sherwood is from season 2, "Arrest Jesse Duke".

You're right Brian. It was Luke.

The episode "Route 7-11" revealed that Jesse Duke's Grandaddy worked where?

A) the US Cavalry

B) the B&O Railroad

C) the Erie Canal

D) Sheriff of Capitol City

E) bartender in Sleepy City

F) gambling boats

G) Texas Ranger

H) a computer engineer for Facebook

Hoss, MaryAnne and BL got it right.

Hey MaryAnne, where'd that picture of Denver come from?

On the episode "Twin Trouble" what did Rosco and Enos use as patrol vehicles?

A) nothing, they walked

B) solar powered mopeds

C) bicycles

D) horses with sirens on their heads

E) 3 wheel ATVs

F) patrol cars painted green

G) none of the above

I'm in the same boat as Hoss. I can picture both the horses and the ATVs....but can't remember from which episodes each are from. That being said, since Hoss has a 50/50 chance of bein' right with the ATVs, I'm gonna go with the other 50/50 chance and say it was the horses. Khee!

Hey MaryAnne, where'd that picture of Denver come from?

That's from the 1994 movie version of "Maverick." :) There's a big riverboat gambling scene and Denver, along with a lot of other familiar faces from 50s and 60s westerns were in it. Waylon Jennings is also seen briefly as a gambler.

I'm not sure which episode had the horses as patrol vehicles.

Which two part episode showed Boss and Rosco camping out together?

I checked my notes, and I think it was 'A Baby for the Dukes' that had the horses.

I think the answer to the new question is 'Undercover Dukes'.

Sorry to interrupt the awesome trivia questions that have been posted but I have one in which I do not have the correct answer but would like to see if anyone else knows or thinks they know.

What was the addresses (can also be post office box) for the Duke farm and the Davenport farm?

If I remember correctly, the address of the Duke farm varies depending on the episode. It's either Old Mill Road, Mill Road, or Mill Pond Road. I can't remember the address for the Davenport farm right now, but I'll post it if I remember before anyone else posts it.

Hoss, MaryAnne and BL Davenport are correct. It was "Undercover Dukes".

On "Treasure of Hazzard" they said the Dukes lived on Mill Road.

On "Sound of Music Hazzard Style" they said the Dukes live on Old Mill Road.

"The Runaway" said that the Dukes lived on Mill Pond Road.

Cooter's farm was on "Mason Dixon's Girls" and MaryAnne's right about it being Jessup Road.

Rosco's house was on "Baa Baa White Sheep".

From "Close Call for Daisy" Enos lives in the boarding house on Spring Lake Drive. "Enos and Daisy's Wedding" tells us that it's called Mrs. Oxford's Boarding House.

I know they never said any number address for the Dukes but I'm not sure about the rest of them. I'm guessing not because I probably would have written it down. I think Rosco's mailbox just said Rosco P Coltrane and Mama. I bet Hoss can get a screen grab (even though I've gotten off the subject since BL didn't ask about Rosco) Khee Khee!

I bet Hoss can get a screen grab ...

Of course I can Roger.

Mrs. Oxford's boarding house (Enos's residence) also appears as the home of Mr. Winkle in 'The Haunting of J.D. Hogg' (I borrowed the picture from the Hazzard Square thread).

Boarding0713.jpg

Here's Rosco's house from 'Baa, Baa White Sheep'. It's only seen briefly, so this was the best long view I could get.

RoscoHouse0308.jpg

There is a good close-up of the mailbox though. It looks to me as if Rosco's name originally had an 'E' on the end that's been scratched/peeled off.

RoscoMailbox0308.jpg

An episode later ('Mrs. Rosco P. Coltrane') they do spell Rosco's name with an 'E' on his office door. I'm not sure how many episodes it's spelt this way, but I know it appears without the 'E' in many others. NB. We see the door from the inside, but I've mirrored the image to make it easier to read.

RoscoDoor0309.jpg