Sorry B.L. but he impersonated Clark Gable.

Clark is related to me. In fact, his mother is buried 10 miles from me. He was known as The King of movies but I didn't inherit much of that royal blood. Although I am called a Joker on occasion.

In Hot Rod magazine they spelled Rosco with an e. Which episode spelled it wrong as well, with a big ROSCOE sign?

Sorry about the last question Roger - I went away to think about it, and forgot to come back :). I still don't remember the scene even with the answer in front of me.

I think I'm on safer ground here - I think they misspelt Rosco(e)'s name on a banner at the end of 'One Armed Bandits'.

The good folks of Hazzard saved the best for last.

MaryAnne had the right answer with possums.

Hi waikiki. I was in your home state last weekend.

Back to the trivia.

Let's go with another one where you have to guess the animal. Fill in the blank.

When Bubba punched Luke in the eye on "Find Loretta Lynn" Jesse mixed up Grandma Duke's recipe of boiled hickory leaves, smashed toad liver and a scoop of (blank) grease as a salve to make it feel better.....although Luke didn't hold it on the injury long enough to help.

We'll make it multiple choice since it's tough.

A) Gator

B) Wild Boar

C) Bear

Waikiki, Hoss and BL got that one right. It was bear grease.

All this talk of critters is making me hungry but I'll ask a third and final animal question before moving on. I think I might have asked this one a few years ago but I'm not positive.

At the theme song at the beginning of each episode we see Enos smiling and holding up cards. What animal did he mention in that scene?

Waikiki, Hoss and BL got that one right. It was bear grease.

All this talk of critters is making me hungry but I'll ask a third and final animal question before moving on. I think I might have asked this one a few years ago but I'm not positive.

At the theme song at the beginning of each episode we see Enos smiling and holding up cards. What animal did he mention in that scene?

Fish.

("You don't 'go fish' in rummy you dummy!" :D)