Sorry Roger, BL and Lizzy have this one right. Flash fell asleep.

Q. In 'Go West, Young Dukes' Boss claims that his deeds to the Duke farm look legal to him. What does Uncle Jesse claim are the only two legal things that Boss has ever done?.

Nice one Lizzy - you're right. Let's see how well you were watching that episode.

Q. In 'Go West, Young Dukes' what was the name of the whiskey that was visible behind the bar?:

A) Taos Lightning

B) Coffin Varnish

C) Tarantula Juice

D) Wild Mare’s Milk

E) Double Eagle

F) Tanglefoot

According to my research (5 minutes on Google). the others are genuine Old West whiskey names.

BL got that one - here's a picture to prove it:

Whiskey.jpg

Q. Still on 'Go West, Young Dukes', Jeremiah, Joe, Hank, and Dixie Duke, as well as Jeeter Davenport, Thadius B. Hogg and Rufus Z. Coltrane all had couterparts in modern-day Hazzard. Jeremiah's wife Jenny wasn't a regular cast member but she did appear in modern-day Hazzard back in season 2 (not as a Duke). Who was she?.

I wouldn't have known her name was Stacy Williams but I was thinking of the lady who was on Teasure of Hazzard. I then looked at my episode list and seen that it was a season 2 episode so that's my answer.

I never put the two characters together as the same person. Probably because they're 5 seasons apart and I usually watch the eps in order and just never noticed. You're awesome Hoss!

You folks have good memories - points all 'round. Tonight's question is a little more cryptic:

Q. English conman Gaylord/Roger was the eponymous character in 'Duke of Duke', but who could be given the title 'Duke of Duke' in the Reunion movie?.

Well done Lizzy, it was Daisy. She had 'Duke' on the back of her jacket because that was the name of the graduate school she was studying at, making her (Daisy) Duke of Duke.

Q. Still on 'Reunion', what was the name of Bo's female friend who gave him a lift to Hazzard?. For a bonus point, what title did she hold?.

Looks like you're on your own again Lizzy - Roger's obviously still nursing his sore head. Luckily you're right on both counts.

Q. The 'Hazzard in Hollywood' movie starts with the annual hoe-down. How many years had it been going?:

A) 2 years

B) 4 years

C) 6 years

D) 8 years

E) 10 years

F) 12 years