Congrats to BL, and I'm Roger knew it too. "Big" JIM Downey was from Dixville.

Apologies to anyone trying to view pictures I've posted over the past couple of days, it was beyond my control. I use photobucket to host them, and it was down for between 24 and 36 hours. It's been back up for about a day now, so hopefully all is well again.

I have a confession; Bo and Luke repairing fences with their shirts off never did anything for me ;). Luckily, as well as Daisy, there were plenty of good looking women guest-starring in Dukes.

Q. What links the following four?:

Jeannie Wilson ('Mary Kaye's Baby' - Mary Kaye Porter, 'Treasure of Hazzard' - Laura Bardsley),

Mary-Margaret Humes ('Mason Dixon's Girls' - Tinker),

Shawn Weatherly ('Coy vs. Vance' - Billie Ann),

Rhonda Shear ('Cooter's Confession' - Flossie).

A) All also guest-starred alongside Lee Majors in 'The Fall Guy'.

B) All represented their state in the Miss USA beauty pageant.

C) All appeared in Playboy.

D) All made their acting debut in Dukes.

None of these ladies (to my knowledge) have been in Playboy, although several Playboy models did guest-star in Dukes.

Mary-Margaret Humes made her acting debut in Dukes and appeared in 3 episodes of 'The Fall Guy'.

Shawn Weatherly made her acting debut in Dukes.

Rhonda Shear appeared in one episode of 'The Fall Guy'.

Roger had the correct answer, which was B) All represented their state in the Miss USA beauty pageant. Here are the states they represented:

Jeannie Wilson was Miss Texas in the 1968 Miss USA Beauty Pageant.

Mary-Margaret Humes was Miss Florida & 3rd runner-up to Miss USA 1975.

Shawn Weatherly was Miss South Carolina 1980, Miss USA 1980, and Miss Universe 1980

Rhonda Shear was Miss Louisiana 1975.

Q. In 'Route 7-11' what was the name of the shock absorber company that was on the side of the semi that Bo and Luke drove?.

It's a good guess as the Dixie name was used several times, but the real answer is a bit more obscure. The name was 'Armstrong-Peterson Shock Absorber Co.'.

Now to 'Jude Emery':

Q. Which singer did Bo say Jude Emery sounded like when they first met?:

A) Merle Haggard

B) Waylon Jennings

C) Charlie Daniels

D) Johnny Cash

E) Buck Owens

F) Mel Tillis

It looks like you're on your own here Roger. I added in Charlie Daniels just to tempt you, and you went for Mel :). The correct answer was Merle Haggard. By a strange coincidence, if you watch the interview with John and Tom that I posted a link to in the Niagara Falls Concert thread last night, Merle is John's first choice for acts he would like to see caught in the 'Celebrity Speed Trap'.

Q. In the same episode ('Jude Emery'), who were Elmer and Cleo?.

Roger and BL were both correct there.

Seeing as today is St. George's Day (patron saint of England) it's got to be a question from 'Duke of Duke'.

Q. What drink did Uncle Jesse offer Gaylord, saying "... it's about as close as we get to class around here."?:

A) Earl Grey Tea

B) Assam Tea

C) Darjeeling Tea

D) English Breakfast Tea

E) Sassafras Tea

F) Lapsang Souchong Tea

You are correct Roger.

Apparently there's a wedding going on in London tomorrow, so I thought I'd ask a question about an episode with a wedding. During the night here the BBC News channel shows half hour sections of ABC News, and I'd swear last night they used The Dambusters March for their wedding coverage music. I'm still trying to see the link between a royal wedding and the bombing of German dams in the Ruhr valley during WWII :-?.

Q. In 'Mrs. Roscoe P. Coltrane' where did Sue Ann say she'd come from?:

A) Handlyville

B) Center City

C) Coreyville

D) Capitol City

E) Spring Pines

I'll be looking for you in the front row at Westminster Abbey Hoss.

I assume you'll be the one with the orange 01 hat. Yell YEEHHAWWW when it's really quiet in case I can't see the hat.

On "Who wants to be a millionaire" they say to go with your first instinct so I'll go with A) Handleyville. I'm not sure what ep it was mentioned but I know it was mentioned once.

I wonder if the folks at the wedding liked Hoss's hat.

Bet you'd never seen a 01 hat with a General Lee fascinator before :).

Incidentally, Kate Middleton's first name is short for Catherine, not Katrina - I know how conmen named Roger get caught out by small details like that ;).

Weirdly, now she's married, she will known as Princess William or the Duchess of Cambridge - reminds me of when Ronald Reagan called William's mother Princess David.

Back to the quiz; Roger and waikiki were right (so it was fun to agree).

It's been a while since we had a picture question, so:

Q. Which guest actress from Dukes is this (character name is fine)?. It was her acting debut about 14 years before she appeared in Dukes. I'll post some clues if no one gets it.

ChildStar.jpg

Sorry Roger, it's not Dorothy, but thanks for jumping in with a guess with no clues.

Maybe you should get your wife to have a guess as this actress also appeared in General Hospital, as well as other daytime soaps over nearly 3 decades.

I'll keep giving clues until someone gets it.

It's been a while since we had a picture question, so:

Q. Which guest actress from Dukes is this (character name is fine)?. It was her acting debut about 14 years before she appeared in Dukes. I'll post some clues if no one gets it.

ChildStar.jpg

Hmmm..... I was stumped on this one but I think I've figured out who it is. (after going through about 20 different guest actresses that were on the Dukes LOL) However, I'm gonna hold on my answer and see if anyone else can get it.

Great question, Hoss. ;)

Go for it MaryAnne.

Oh, I have another guess but I can't think of which episode it was. Hmmm, she had two big bad guys and said "We gonna catch us a Hogg!" One of those guys played in the NFL. I always want to call her Morgan Fairchild but that's not it. Hmmmm, she was on "Dallas" too if she's the one I'm thinking of.