All four of you get points tonight, although Daney was the only one who seemed at all sure ;). The street number is quite prominent as you can see:

StarrRecording.jpg

The building is virtually unchanged today (as you can see on Google Maps), although the other side of the street has been completely redeveloped (click the Google link and spin around).

While we're on 'Daisy's Song':

Q. In 'Daisy's Song', which character does Waylon say "was born on the dirt floor of a sharecropper's shack"?:

A) Uncle Jesse

B) Boss Hogg

C) Rosco

D) Lester Starr

E) Jojo

F) Ms. Mabel

(LOL Sorry Hobie. I think you were on the last page when you answered that question. I've done that before myself)

Roger, it was Hobie's first post on HNet, and the first few posts are moderated and therefore don't usually appear immediately (*gives benefit of doubt*). Welcome to HNet and the trivia thread Hobie.

Thanks for pointing that out Hoss.

Sorry Hobie....I get a little carried away with teasing folks on occasion....that's because I like being teased back.

I know I've answered "word association" before without realizing I was on the wrong page. I'm sure I made a few folks scratch their head.

Marine RogerDuke front and center. At ease soldier, you have correctly remembered the carrying capacity of an APC. Dismissed.

Marines waikiki and Davenport, you have failed in your mission. Drop and give me 20 before proceeding to the next question ;).

Q. What is the name of Granny Annie's late husband?.

Marine RogerDuke front and center. At ease soldier, you have correctly remembered the carrying capacity of an APC. Dismissed.

Marines waikiki and Davenport, you have failed in your mission. Drop and give me 20 before proceeding to the next question ;).

Yes sir! I have done my 20, sir! May I continue sir? :)

Yes sir! I have done my 20, sir! May I continue sir? :)
Sir yes sir, complete requesting permission to continue with the mission.

I think the nasty man has gone away now :).

I'll make the question mutiple choice:

A) Joshua

B) Samuel

C) Ezra

D) Isaiah

E) Jeremiah

F) Ezekiel

G) Daniel

I also agree it was Ezra.

Also, sidebar as I was catching up on this thread I saw the question about the Starr Recording studio building and Hoss's link to the Google image of what it looks like now. Curious, I got to looking around the rest of the area (which is ALL totally different now from 30+ years ago. That parking garage across the street is really something! I-75 runs behind the recording studio and the spot where Luke made his famous "trip" over the hood of the General is under some serious road construction). Anyway, as I got to looking the area around I saw this...

jessestruckatlanta.jpg

Ol' Jesse's still drivin' that white Ford pick up truck to Atlanta every now n' then... KHEE!!!

Ol' Jesse's still drivin' that white Ford pick up truck to Atlanta every now n' then... KHEE!!!

Great spot MaryAnne. That must be quite a recent image taken for Google Maps, because the ones on the bridge are considerably lower in quality.

Back to the quiz ... and everyone seems to know that Granny Annie's late husband was Ezra.

Q. In 'Find Loretta Lynn', what is the name of Squirt, Bubba and Cindy's band?.

(Y'all don't seem to need multiple choice, so I'll only give options if you're all stumped :))

I can't think of the name of the band even though I just saw it two weeks ago. I'll kick myself when I hear the answer.

Thanks for posting that picture MaryAnne. What an amazing coincidence that there just happens to be an old white Ford pick-up in it. That truck's the only part of the picture I like. It's nice to know some things never change....maybe I should say, it's nice to know one thing hasn't changed.

I can't think of the name of the band even though I just saw it two weeks ago. I'll kick myself when I hear the answer.

HINT: The band's name includes the name of a type of tree and a geographical feature (and it's not 'The Oak Ridge Boys' :)).

Looks like no one's going to get this one, although it's on the tips of y'all's tongues. The group was called 'Pine Valley Rockers'.

Now for today, and it's already March 17th here, so "Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona daoibh" (or "Happy St. Patrick's Day" in English) :beer:, and hopefully later :spin:.

I was trying to find an Irish related question, and I'm afraid this was the best I could come up with:

Q. What is the name of the paint supply store near Rhuebottom's (I think it's name remains the same throughout all 7 seasons)?:

A) O'Sullivan

B) O'Connor

C) O'Brien

D) O'Dwyer

E) O'Connell

F) O'Rourke

Right! The name of the band was right on the tip of my tongue! LOL

Now, the paint supply store. Somewhere in the vast knowledge known as the HNet Forum, is a thread that shows some of the back lot of Warners and there's a picture of said paint supply store, with nothing behind it. LOL. Of course, can I recall with certainty the name on the store front? No. But I'm gonna take a guess and say....

O'Connor.