I was just getting ready to give clues when MaryAnne swept in with the correct answer. Congratulations to Roger and BL as well.

Q. In 'Limo One Is Missing', Bo and Luke are driving the presidential limo (just after the great 'Couldn't have been more than a gallon of gas in that can' line) when they pull over and have the car stolen. Waylon says 'There's two accepted ways people get themselves a car. They can buy one, or they can rent one'. He then mentions a third way - what is it called?.

Shame they didn't have a UK gallon can - they'd have had about 20% more gas in it, although I doubt it would make much difference when you're fueling a limo. :)

Well done GLG - is there any way I can catch you out? - you must have a weakness - I just need to figure out which season it is. :)

Points to texasdaisy and BL too.

I keep this easy, seeing as it's a Sunday.

Q. 'Deputy Dukes' starts with Waylon announcing that the Duke boys won a prize. How much did they win, and what was the contest?

A-ha, the first chink in the armor GLG :). You were right about the prize money, but it was the Hazzard County snipe-hunting contest (reminded me of 'The Heart Is a Lonely Snipehunter' from season 3 of 'Cheers'). BTW texasdaisy - I'm quite happy if y'all get them right, but I do have fun trying to catch y'all out.

Q. In 'Route 7-11', who was Yancy Peckinpaugh?.

I agree with GLG. Btw Hoss, if you expect her to get one wrong, sit back and relax, I don't reckon I've ever seen her get one wrong. Nada. Have fun trying though. :wink:

Oh twin, you have too much faith in me! haha. I've gotten lots wrong!

A-ha, the first chink in the armor GLG :). You were right about the prize money, but it was the Hazzard County snipe-hunting contest (reminded me of 'The Heart Is a Lonely Snipehunter' from season 3 of 'Cheers').

Oooo! Cheers! It's been forever since I've seen that!

Q. In 'Route 7-11', who was Yancy Peckinpaugh?.

Uncle Jesse wasn't it?

Oooo! Cheers! It's been forever since I've seen that

If you remember that episode, Frasier is taken snipe hunting by the boys from the bar. It's just a big trick to make him look stupid, but Diane doesn't want to embarrass him by telling him. If anyone else wants to see the episode it's here:

The Heart is a Lonely Snipe Hunter

Obviously the trivia question was too easy - I wouldn't have got it though. Bonus point to texasdaisy for getting Daisy's pseudonym.

Q. In 'Money to Burn', who allegedly blew his stack when Bo brought his daughter home 2 days late from the hayride?.

Yep, Jesse thought the President might bring his family and as texasdaisy said, he only had six plates and two of them are chipped. Points to both of you.

Q. In 'Route 7-11', Bo and Luke take the driving job to pay for repairs to General Lee - how much did Cooter quote them?.