These are hard questions Hoss C!!!

I can never tell what people know, and what they don't. I've asked questions before that I thought were obscure, and had the right answer posted 10 minutes later :).

Me too... I think Hoss C said something about giving us ice cream Rog... ;)

Sorry GLG, you misheard - I said the next question will make YOU scream :lol:.

OK - I'll make it multiple choice - 2 of these are right, the others are from Baskin-Robbins' website:

Very Berry Strawberry

Butter Brickle Crunch

Old Fashioned Butter Pecan

Pistachio Almond

Double Peanut Dooley

Rainbow Sherbet

Caramel Praline Cheesecake

Before you get too hungry, maybe y'all would fancy one of British chef Heston Blumenthal's signature desserts -

. If that whets your appetite, do a search for 'Heston's Feasts' - he's created some amazing dishes.

I can never tell what people know, and what they don't. I've asked questions before that I thought were obscure, and had the right answer posted 10 minutes later :).

Sorry GLG, you misheard - I said the next question will make YOU scream :lol:.

OK - I'll make it multiple choice - 2 of these are right, the others are from Baskin-Robbins' website:

Very Berry Strawberry

Butter Brickle Crunch

Old Fashioned Butter Pecan

Pistachio Almond

Double Peanut Dooley

Rainbow Sherbet

Caramel Praline Cheesecake

Before you get too hungry, maybe y'all would fancy one of British chef Heston Blumenthal's signature desserts -

. If that whets your appetite, do a search for 'Heston's Feasts' - he's created some amazing dishes.

I am going to give this one a shot and go with

Butter Brickle Crunch & Double Peanut Dooley

GLG and MaryAnne were right there. Daisy lit the cannon with a flaming big torch, or should that be a big flaming torch :).

Q. While we're on 'Luke's Love Story', Luke's views on women led Amy to suggest that in Hazzard they probably put chastity belts on women, bind their feet, and make them shuffle ten paces behind. What reason did Luke give for no longer binding their feet?.

Well done BL and texasdaisy, that was obviously an easy one :).

Q. Staying with 'The Big Heist', near the end, Bo pretends to be Neil Bishop so he can return the money to Boss. When he's completed his part he calls Daisy on the CB, but what are their temporary CB handles?.