I have good news, good news and bad news.

First the good news. Julie is right. Mickey Gilley sang at the beginning and end of "The Sound of Music-Hazzard Style"

Now the second good news. Waylon sang at the beginning and end of "Welcome Waylon Jennings" so Min is right too.

Now the bad news. Well, actually it's only bad news for me. I messed up with this question. I wasn't thinking about Waylon singing at the beginning of every episode. How embarrassing!!!! Go ahead and laugh everybody LOL Well, at least I take comfort in knowing it's been a long time since I've messed up a trivia question....and nothing's been hurt except my pride. Thanks for keeping me on my toes Min. I hardly ever hear from you and when I do it's to make me look bad. LOL

On "Miz Tisdale on the Lam" Boss was running a mail fraud scam involving a phoney land development called...

A) Hazzard Highlands

B) Hogg's Heavenly Acres

C) Heartland Farms Subdivision

D) Hazzard Retirement Homes Inc.

First the good news. Julie is right. Mickey Gilley sang at the beginning and end of "The Sound of Music-Hazzard Style"

Now the second good news. Waylon sang at the beginning and end of "Welcome Waylon Jennings" so Min is right too.

Now the bad news. Well, actually it's only bad news for me. I messed up with this question. I wasn't thinking about Waylon singing at the beginning of every episode. How embarrassing!!!! Go ahead and laugh everybody LOL Well, at least I take comfort in knowing it's been a long time since I've messed up a trivia question....and nothing's been hurt except my pride. Thanks for keeping me on my toes Min. I hardly ever hear from you and when I do it's to make me look bad. LOL

On "Miz Tisdale on the Lam" Boss was running a mail fraud scam involving a phoney land development called...

A) Hazzard Highlands

B) Hogg's Heavenly Acres

I am taking a guess at B.

A) Hazzard Highlands

B) Hogg's Heavenly Acres

Aww Roger, Im always around! LOL So dont think that just because I dont post that often, that Ive abandoned you because I havent! Your question was a good one, it just had more than one answer, and believe me a lot of trivia is like that so... no worries! ;)

Min

Right B.L.

My computer at home is broke so until I get it fixed, there's going to be a delay with more trivia since I have very limited access to any other computer.

Roger--

Id be happy to lend a hand with the triva! :)

Jax

In fact lets start right now!

Since someone mentioned Hogg's Heavenly Acres, what was that?

Roger--

Id be happy to lend a hand with the triva! :)

Jax

In fact lets start right now!

Since someone mentioned Hogg's Heavenly Acres, what was that?

Youre right BL! And since Roger already had mentioned it in an earlier post, you all got a freebie!! But heres another question associated with it... name at least one episode where Hogg's Heavenly Acres is featured!!

Good Luck!!

Jax

Right Alex. You have 109 in a row correct. I see I couldn't trick you with that e-bay choice.....LOL

From "To Catch a Duke" what song plays on Rosco's watch?

A) Georgia on my Mind

B) Theme to Dukes of Hazzard

C) Dixie

D) Star Spangled Banner

E) South's Gonna Do it Again

F) Take this Job and Shove it

G) Muskrat Love

I'm to go with B) Theme To Dukes of Hazzard, it sounds like a Warner Bros trick they would use.