Thanks for your help Alex. I appreciate it. After going through my notebook, I found that she's the only one I didn't record their debut episode.

I knew I could count on you. You're good....but are you good enough to get 100 in a row correct? Since that wasn't an official question, your count still stands at 98. Here's the next one...*drumroll*

Where did Enos witness a flying saucer?

A) Wild Boar Valley

B) Bobcat Hollow

C) Possum Hollow

D) Skunk Hollow

E) Black Bear Mountain

D-- yes a charming name for it...Skunk Hollow ..*chuckles*

Thanks for your help Alex. I appreciate it. After going through my notebook, I found that she's the only one I didn't record their debut episode.

I knew I could count on you. You're good....but are you good enough to get 100 in a row correct? Since that wasn't an official question, your count still stands at 98. Here's the next one...*drumroll*

Where did Enos witness a flying saucer?

A) Wild Boar Valley

B) Bobcat Hollow

C) Possum Hollow

D) Skunk Hollow

E) Black Bear Mountain

D. Skunk Hollow

B.L., Alex, Julie and Double X are all correct.

Alex now has 99 in a row right.

If anyone else thinks they haven't missed one in a long time, look it up and let me know. If you have a streak of more than 10 in a row correct, I'll start posting it on a regular basis (until you miss, of course)

*soft drumroll*

*drumroll gets louder*

*real loud drumroll*

*drumroll stops and deep voiced announcer begins talking*

"And now ladies and gentlemen, you are about to witness an amazing feat. AlexJackson will now make Dukes of Hazzard history and correctly answer his 100th trivia question in a row" (unless of course he messes up or is too scared to answer this one)

Here goes nothing *crosses fingers*

There were two robbers in "Strange Visitor to Hazzard". The one who was really large was on what other episode?

B.L., Alex, Julie and Double X are all correct.

Alex now has 99 in a row right.

If anyone else thinks they haven't missed one in a long time, look it up and let me know. If you have a streak of more than 10 in a row correct, I'll start posting it on a regular basis (until you miss, of course)

*soft drumroll*

*drumroll gets louder*

*real loud drumroll*

*drumroll stops and deep voiced announcer begins talking*

"And now ladies and gentlemen, you are about to witness an amazing feat. AlexJackson will now make Dukes of Hazzard history and correctly answer his 100th trivia question in a row" (unless of course he messes up or is too scared to answer this one)

Here goes nothing *crosses fingers*

There were two robbers in "Strange Visitor to Hazzard". The one who was really large was on what other episode?

But no pressure, right Roger?? :wink:

He was one of the kidnappers that took Loretta Lynn in... Find Loretta Lynn! *chuckles*

*FIREWORKS EXPLODE*

*THE CROWD GOES WILD*

Alex Jackson has correctly answered 100 trivia questions in a row!!

To say that everone is impressed would be way too much of an understatement so I think I speak for everyone when I simply say "WOW!!!"

Congratulations Alex!!! You're awesome.

*MORE FIREWORKS*

*GRAND FINALE*

*FIREWORKS EXPLODE*

*THE CROWD GOES WILD*

Alex Jackson has correctly answered 100 trivia questions in a row!!

To say that everone is impressed would be way too much of an understatement so I think I speak for everyone when I simply say "WOW!!!"

Congratulations Alex!!! You're awesome.

*MORE FIREWORKS*

*GRAND FINALE*

WOW thank you!! Fireworks and everything! Thank you very much Roger! :D

You're welcome Alex. I hope those fireworks didn't wake anybody up in your neighborhood.

Hey DoubleX, my computer's pretty slow and old so I'm not going to take the time to double check your streak number. I can't remember you missing one in a long time so I'll take your word for it. I don't think anyone will doubt you but if they do, they're more than welcome to double check the old posts and get back with me if they believe there's a problem.

So, Alex has 100 in a row correct and DoubleX has 42. B.L. might have a streak too but maybe we can get that figured out later.

In the meantime, you folks have more work to do. I have a whole bunch of trivia questions here just waiting to be answered (hopefully correctly).

What was Boss's first wish in "When You Wish Upon a Hogg"?

A) a lobster dinner

B) one million dollars

C) peace on Earth

D) Bo and Luke in jail

E) one million more wishes

B.L. continues her long streak of right answers with another correct one.

In addition to "Enos and Daisy's Wedding" he also was reading comic books in "Welcome Waylon Jennings" and "R.I.P Henry Flatt"

When it looked like Boss's bank was going bankrupt in "Sky Bandits over Hazzard" who was worried about getting their money to help their sister Beulah Mae pay for an operation?

A) Jesse

B) Cooter

C) Grannie Annie Coggins

D) Grady Byrd

E) Widow Snodgrass

F) Emma Tisdale

B.L. continues her long streak of right answers with another correct one.

In addition to "Enos and Daisy's Wedding" he also was reading comic books in "Welcome Waylon Jennings" and "R.I.P Henry Flatt"

When it looked like Boss's bank was going bankrupt in "Sky Bandits over Hazzard" who was worried about getting their money to help their sister Beulah Mae pay for an operation?

A) Jesse

B) Cooter

C) Grannie Annie Coggins

D) Grady Byrd

E) Widow Snodgrass

F) Emma Tisdale

F-- Emma Tisdale...