I just wanted to take a moment and thank everybody who has participated in this thread. I just noticed that it has received 1000 replies since

Meadowmuffin and I started it a little over a year ago. (5-20-07).

Not only that, but it has received an unbelievable 22,000 views and has even led to a very successful spinoff thread, Duke or Dupe.

Thanks again everybody. I look forward to many more years of doing trivia questions and am very grateful to Meadowmuffin and everybody who loves the Dukes of Hazzard.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everybody who has participated in this thread. I just noticed that it has received 1000 replies since

Meadowmuffin and I started it a little over a year ago. (5-20-07).

Not only that, but it has received an unbelievable 22,000 views and has even led to a very successful spinoff thread, Duke or Dupe.

Thanks again everybody. I look forward to many more years of doing trivia questions and am very grateful to Meadowmuffin and everybody who loves the Dukes of Hazzard.

Hey Roger--

Yeah I noticed too we've hit over a 100 pages and that is pretty surprising to me too! The Dukes trivia has always been a hobby of mine and it's been a blast and I too want to thank both you and Nel for starting this thread and for everyone whos played! We're in Season 6 now for trivia, but dont worry everyone, I've got reunion movie trivia too! So the trivia is never ever gonna end! :D

Thank you all so much!

Jax

Alex and Daisy are right. It's the Army. That was a tough one. I don't think I would have known if I hadn't just seen it.

Alex has 71 in a row correct.

In what season 6 episode did everyone think that Rosco drown inside his patrol car after it plunged into Hazzard Lake?

Too Many Roscos... great scene with the boys at the Luke...

DaisyMae and Alex are correct. Alex has 72 in a row right.

I agree Julie, that is one of the most emotional scenes in the entire series.

Speaking of Hazzard Lake, here's an interesting trivia fact...as much as Hazzard Pond was mentioned on the series, Hazzard Lake was hardly even talked about at all. In fact, it didn't even get mentioned until season 5.

What race was featured on "Boss Behind Bars"?

A) Chickasaw Charity 150

B) Hazzard County Hillbilly Derby

C) Ridge Runner Old Timers Race

D) Boar's Nest 150

E) Atlanta 500

F) Boston Marathon

DaisyMae and Alex are correct. Alex has 72 in a row right.

I agree Julie, that is one of the most emotional scenes in the entire series.

Speaking of Hazzard Lake, here's an interesting trivia fact...as much as Hazzard Pond was mentioned on the series, Hazzard Lake was hardly even talked about at all. In fact, it didn't even get mentioned until season 5.

What race was featured on "Boss Behind Bars"?

A) Chickasaw Charity 150

B) Hazzard County Hillbilly Derby

C) Ridge Runner Old Timers Race

D) Boar's Nest 150

E) Atlanta 500

F) Boston Marathon

C...

Daisy and Alex are both right. Alex has 73 in a row correct.

Speaking of the Ridge Runner Old Timers Race, how does the starter announce the start?

A) Gentlemen, the revenuers is COMING!!!

B) Gentlemen, the moonshine is READY!!!

C) The still's fixin' to explode....GO!!!

D) Here comes ROSCO!!!

E) Ready, set, GO!!!

B.L., Alex, DoubleX and Daisy are all right. Alex has 74 in a row correct and continues to extend the record. If anybody else has a streak of more than 20 in a row correct, please let me know (private message if you're modest about it). After confirming it, I will start posting your streak with the questions.

From "Targets Daisy and Lulu", what wedding anniversary was Boss and Lulu celebrating?

A) 1

B) 10

C) 25

D) 40