Alex and DaisyMae are right, it's Chickasaw Thins.

Alex has 57 in a row correct.

Well Tim, that sounds like a tough question. I'd be impressed if anyone can get it without going back and checking on their DVD. Can you give us a clue by answering this....was something missing on the General? (like the flag or the 01 or the roll bar or something)

From "The Revenge of Hughie Hogg" who was the Dukes supporting in the election for sheriff?

A) Rosco

B) Enos

C) Cletus

D) Hughie

Alex and DaisyMae are right, it's Chickasaw Thins.

Alex has 57 in a row correct.

Well Tim, that sounds like a tough question. I'd be impressed if anyone can get it without going back and checking on their DVD. Can you give us a clue by answering this....was something missing on the General? (like the flag or the 01 or the roll bar or something)

From "The Revenge of Hughie Hogg" who was the Dukes supporting in the election for sheriff?

A) Rosco

B) Enos

C) Cletus

D) Hughie

Rosco of course! *chuckles* Hazzard would go to heck in a handbasket with Hughie as Sheriff!

Hey Tim, that was a good one. Ya got any more like that?

Alex and DoubleX got it right and Alex has 58 in a row correct.

Also from "The Revenge of Hughie Hogg"....when all the body parts fell off of Rosco's personal car, what (or who) did he blame it on?

A) Big Ed Little

B) Bo and Luke

C) rust

D) termites

E) Cooter

F) aliens

G) Milo Beaudry

Wow B.L. you're the only one brave enough to answer this toughie. I can't blame people. This one ranks up there with the most difficult ones I've ever posted.

And.....you're right!!! Nice job. It's termites!

On "Return of the Mean Green Machine" Boss was traveling in a motorcycle sidecar with Rosco driving (what a hilarious scene that was). Anyway, Boss had a bazooka (or some similiar looking weapon) and blew something up. This particular item that he blew up was actually old footage used from an episode in season one and it was a Duke that blew the object up. What was it?

Wow B.L. you're the only one brave enough to answer this toughie. I can't blame people. This one ranks up there with the most difficult ones I've ever posted.

And.....you're right!!! Nice job. It's termites!

On "Return of the Mean Green Machine" Boss was traveling in a motorcycle sidecar with Rosco driving (what a hilarious scene that was). Anyway, Boss had a bazooka (or some similiar looking weapon) and blew something up. This particular item that he blew up was actually old footage used from an episode in season one and it was a Duke that blew the object up. What was it?

There were two things Roger... An outhouse and a still...

You're right Tim and Alex. It was the outhouse (with Luke's car magazines inside) Alex has 59 in a row correct.

Alex, I think you're right about that blown up still being repeat footage also. I can't remember what episode it was from originally but I think they used that same footage at least 3 times. Didn't the boys blow that up once with dynamite arrows because Boss was using the still to set someone up?

It seems like there was another episode where that same footage was Boss's still and someone blew it up to get revenge on him. Does any of that sound familiar?

You're right Tim and Alex. It was the outhouse (with Luke's car magazines inside) Alex has 59 in a row correct.

Alex, I think you're right about that blown up still being repeat footage also. I can't remember what episode it was from originally but I think they used that same footage at least 3 times. Didn't the boys blow that up once with dynamite arrows because Boss was using the still to set someone up?

It seems like there was another episode where that same footage was Boss's still and someone blew it up to get revenge on him. Does any of that sound familiar?

Roger I do believe the still shot was the one with HardLuck Jones...Follow that Still. When Bo and Luke blew up his still...the only other time the boys blew up a still was the Bodry's still...

From "Ding Dong, the Boss is Dead" where was the public showing of Boss's body lying in the casket? (of course, he was only pretending to be dead)

A) Boar's Nest

B) Hogg's Funeral Home

C) Hotchkiss Funeral Home

D) County Courthouse

The place of mourning was the Boars Nest...*chuckles* The best part is when that bad guy drops peanuts on his face and he passed out so he couldnt react...