Oh, man, Roger! I just saw this show, too! I can tell you what the show was about, and a star actor, but I'm drawing a blank of the name of the show. Let me guess, though... Was it the Hazzard Hack, or something like that? Oh, if I could just take a peek at the names of the shows, I'd know which one it is, i just can't remember! :-P

As for your question, JulieDuke, I have absolutely no clue!

You both have some awesome questions. They are hard, though!

Laura Duke

i agree with all of them, it was gold.

any way I've got a couple of questions since the dukes has now gone off air and I can't watch it to find out.

Is Capital City in Hazzard County?

I can't remember the other one right now but I'll let you know when I do.

Oh and by the way (this is really more of a rant) how often are the boys known to drive without their clothes on. In the episode Ghost of General Lee when the car goes over in the lake and we find out Rosco can't swim, Enos brings up their clothes and that causes everyone to believe them to be dead. I mean if they really drowned wouldn't you expect to find them in their clothes and with the car or in the lake? Nope all Enos does is bring up a shirt and pair of pants and automatically the boys are dead. Weren't the boys good swimmers too?

I don't just a thought I had.

Another question I just thought of are B.B. and L.B. Davenport cousins of Cooter? I don't remember.

Thanks Lizzy

No Capital City is not in Hazzard County.

They where not driving around. They where swimming when the General got stolen.

Yes BB and LB are Cooter's cousin.

i agree with all of them, it was gold.

any way I've got a couple of questions since the dukes has now gone off air and I can't watch it to find out.

Is Capital City in Hazzard County?

I can't remember the other one right now but I'll let you know when I do.

Oh and by the way (this is really more of a rant) how often are the boys known to drive without their clothes on. In the episode Ghost of General Lee when the car goes over in the lake and we find out Rosco can't swim, Enos brings up their clothes and that causes everyone to believe them to be dead. I mean if they really drowned wouldn't you expect to find them in their clothes and with the car or in the lake? Nope all Enos does is bring up a shirt and pair of pants and automatically the boys are dead. Weren't the boys good swimmers too?

I don't just a thought I had.

Another question I just thought of are B.B. and L.B. Davenport cousins of Cooter? I don't remember.

Thanks Lizzy

Everybody's right, it's gold.

I'll have another question tomorrow.

To confirm Jessi's response to Lizzy.....

In "Return of the Ridge Raider's" (season 2) the town of Hazzard is said to be between the Duke Farm and Capitol City. This means that Capitol City is south of the Hazzard since the Dukes are north. On maps of Hazzard County shown on other episodes, Capitol City is not shown so this means that it lies south of the County line.

To see that the Dukes live north of Hazzard check out the episodes:

Farewell Hazzard (season 5) and Boss Behind Bars (season 6)

Everybody's right, it's gold.

I'll have another question tomorrow.

To confirm Jessi's response to Lizzy.....

In "Return of the Ridge Raider's" (season 2) the town of Hazzard is said to be between the Duke Farm and Capitol City. This means that Capitol City is south of the Hazzard since the Dukes are north. On maps of Hazzard County shown on other episodes, Capitol City is not shown so this means that it lies south of the County line.

To see that the Dukes live north of Hazzard check out the episodes:

Farewell Hazzard (season 5) and Boss Behind Bars (season 6)

I do beleive its my turn for trivia Roger :wink:... Ill have a season 5 question in two shakes!

Jax