Right DaisyMae, it's Enos.

What's unique about "Repo Men"?

A) filmed in Florida

B) shortest episode title

C) the General Lee is not on entire episode

D) George Foreman is one of the bad guys

E) first appearence of Big Ed Little

Well it was filmed in GA...The General is there for the whole thing...Ed Little's first episode was My Son Bo Hogg...George Foreman wasnt in it...so Ill have to go with B, its the shortest title...

Hi Daney, I got my Rosco pictures back. They turned out great. Us Hazzardnet folks should have gotten a group picture taken.....I wish I would have thought of it then. Maybe next time.

The answer I was looking for is Amazon Archery Club.

Here's another question.

From "The Law and Jesse Duke"....Jesse became Hazzard Sheriff because who went on strike?

A) Rosco and Enos

B) just Rosco

C) Rosco and Cletus

D) just Cletus

Hi Daney, I got my Rosco pictures back. They turned out great. Us Hazzardnet folks should have gotten a group picture taken.....I wish I would have thought of it then. Maybe next time.

The answer I was looking for is Amazon Archery Club.

Here's another question.

From "The Law and Jesse Duke"....Jesse became Hazzard Sheriff because who went on strike?

A) Rosco and Enos

B) just Rosco

C) Rosco and Cletus

D) just Cletus

C, Rosoc and Cletus

Yepper, all 4 of you got that right. Alex has 23 correct answers in a row and DoubleX has 26.

This is also from "The Law and Jesse Duke"

Boss called in 3 baddies to rob Hazzard while the law was on strike. Two were named Simon Jones and Floyd Jones. Their sister was the third. What was her name?

A) Georgia

B) Carolina

C) Virginia

D) Alabama

E) Dakota

Yepper, all 4 of you got that right. Alex has 23 correct answers in a row and DoubleX has 26.

This is also from "The Law and Jesse Duke"

Boss called in 3 baddies to rob Hazzard while the law was on strike. Two were named Simon Jones and Floyd Jones. Their sister was the third. What was her name?

A) Georgia

B) Carolina

C) Virginia

D) Alabama

E) Dakota

D- Alabama Jones and her brothers... like Waylon said...never trust a girl named after a state...

You 3 got it right. Does anybody remember how many times it was used on the show? The only time I can remember is "Mrs Rosco P Coltrane" but I'm not really sure....

DoubleX has 27 in a row right and Alex has 25. This is better than watching Bo and Luke compete at something. I don't want to see either one of you lose. DoubleX continues to extend the record and Alex continues to apply the pressure......

Elton Loggins is the DJ for WHOGG radio. If I want to listen to it, where would I find it on my radio dial?

A) 1020

B) 1090

You 3 got it right. Does anybody remember how many times it was used on the show? The only time I can remember is "Mrs Rosco P Coltrane" but I'm not really sure....

DoubleX has 27 in a row right and Alex has 25. This is better than watching Bo and Luke compete at something. I don't want to see either one of you lose. DoubleX continues to extend the record and Alex continues to apply the pressure......

Elton Loggins is the DJ for WHOGG radio. If I want to listen to it, where would I find it on my radio dial?

A) 1020

B) 1090

its B... 1090...

Hey folks, I'm working double shifts a lot the next two weeks so I won't be real reliable responding to trivia but I'll log in occasionally. Sorry about that. Anybody have a guess on that radio question?

Dont worry Roger Ill have a brand new trivia question for everyone here first thing tomorrow! ;) Good luck to all you trivia buffs!!

Jax