You got it right Jessi, DoubleX and Lori, it was Rosco.

On "Miss Tri-Counties" Boss was planning on building a solar powered still. This isn't the only time the writers of Dukes thought about "going green" (although they didn't call it that back then).

What Dukes episode dedicates the entire show to a "going green" theme?

You're right B.L. I messed that one up. I should just stick with the traditional style questions and not do something offbeat. I was looking for the episiode "High Octane" because Uncle Jesse invented ethanol and alternative fuels are considered "green" because they are good for the environment.

This question is also from "Dear Diary" Two questions ago, Jessi, DoubleX and Lori, knew that Rosco's diary is the one the came up missing. It disappeared when Flash buried it. Where did he bury it?

A) Boar's Nest

B) Duke farm

C) Hazzard Square

Alex, I went back a ways and I can find that you have at least 6 in a row right. If you know of more, let me know. I bet you'd give DoubleX a run for the money if you logged in more often. There I go, trying to stir things up. I feel like Cooter teasing the boys about who's the best driver. Don't ya just love competitivness?

DoubleX extends that streak to 21. Alex, you might have a little streak going on too. I think I remember you correctly answering some awhile back. If you get this answer right, I'll take time to look it up.

From "Luke's Love Story" (season 1) did Boss say that his deceased Mama was a Luthern or Baptist?

Boss said his mama was a good Baptist...

Alex, I went back a ways and I can find that you have at least 6 in a row right. If you know of more, let me know. I bet you'd give DoubleX a run for the money if you logged in more often. There I go, trying to stir things up. I feel like Cooter teasing the boys about who's the best driver. Don't ya just love competitivness?

6 in a row sounds about right. I'm sure I can give Double X a run for the money...so keep count of that number Roger, it's going to grow.

Roger are you trying to cause a ruckus? LOL...I know I havent been around lately and for that I'm sorry. Looks like you and I both will be asking trivia questions around here :)

Jax

Welcome back Min. I've missed you.

Everybody got it right, she was a Baptist.

DoubleX has 22 in a row right and Alex has 7.

This bit of information was on more than one episode but it first came up on "Bad Day in Hazzard"

When driving from Hazzard to Chickasaw, what mountain do you need to go around before you are in CB range of being able to talk to someone in Chickasaw?

A) Razorback Mountain

B) Mount Vernon

C) Iron Mountain

Welcome back Min. I've missed you.

Everybody got it right, she was a Baptist.

DoubleX has 22 in a row right and Alex has 7.

This bit of information was on more than one episode but it first came up on "Bad Day in Hazzard"

When driving from Hazzard to Chickasaw, what mountain do you need to go around before you are in CB range of being able to talk to someone in Chickasaw?

A) Razorback Mountain

B) Mount Vernon

C) Iron Mountain

The asnwer is C, Iron Mountain...