In Dr. Jekyll and Mr Duke, which Duke turned bad and why? Episodes like this one and My Son Bo Hogg and Heiress Daisy Duke are a little tough for me to watch. I'm just not crazy about seeing a Duke act unDuke like.

Luke because the water he drank had some kind of chemical that changes your mood i think? i know it was tainted water.

You got it Bo, it's Sleepy City.

Here's one from "Cool Hands Luke 'n Bo"

When the boys went to the Osage County chain gang, they became friends with a prisoner named Charlie who had been imprisoned 6 years for jaywalking. Charlie's real name is James Avery. What popular TV comedy did he star in after Dukes? hint: he was somebody's uncle

That one might be easy but it has me scratching my head. I know that the manager of the orphanage is Ira Grant and Mr Winkle works in the dog pound. He is a different Mr Winkle than the one in "The Haunting of J D Hogg". If you ever saw Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (from the early 70s I think) the kid's voice sounds a lot like Rudolph's.

Here's one from "When you wish upon a Hogg". Which one of Boss's relatives visited in this episode?

Hey, lukefan, if you don't get an answer soon, will we get a hint? How about the first letter.

That one might be easy but it has me scratching my head. I know that the manager of the orphanage is Ira Grant and Mr Winkle works in the dog pound. He is a different Mr Winkle than the one in "The Haunting of J D Hogg". If you ever saw Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (from the early 70s I think) the kid's voice sounds a lot like Rudolph's.

Here's one from "When you wish upon a Hogg". Which one of Boss's relatives visited in this episode?

Hey, lukefan, if you don't get an answer soon, will we get a hint? How about the first letter.

was it hewy?? yep if no one answers with the correct answer to mine, ill post a first letter.

You're right B.L. It was Boss. Hey lukefan, the ending in that episode was awesome. It was great to see Terry Lee get adopted. I must admit when I saw that episode when it originally aired, I never saw that coming. Like 'ol Waylon says "In Hazzard, we tend to like happy endings"

Here's a question from "Cale Yarborough comes to Hazzard"

Actor, Dennis Haskins makes his fourth (at least) appearence on the series. After Dukes he went on to be the principal in a popular Saturday morning sitcom (not a cartoon). His name was Mr Belding on that program. What show was it?

You're right B.L. It was Boss. Hey lukefan, the ending in that episode was awesome. It was great to see Terry Lee get adopted. I must admit when I saw that episode when it originally aired, I never saw that coming. Like 'ol Waylon says "In Hazzard, we tend to like happy endings"

Here's a question from "Cale Yarborough comes to Hazzard"

Actor, Dennis Haskins makes his fourth (at least) appearence on the series. After Dukes he went on to be the principal in a popular Saturday morning sitcom (not a cartoon). His name was Mr Belding on that program. What show was it?

saven by the bell!!! i loved that show at one time!