Yes, it's doggie num nums. We have a stray cat we've been feeding. We've named it Flash because we don't know if it's a boy or girl. At first we called it Pat the Cat (a name for a boy or girl) but Flash is much cooler. We still haven't got close enough to pet it....it's pretty wild. I'm getting off the subject, here's another question.

In "The Randsom of Hazzard County", what Hazzard County location do the bad guys threaten to blow up? (saved by Bo and Luke at the end)

Right, Hazzard Dam

Here's two questions from "Happy Birthday General Lee"

Which birthday was it?

How many tries did it take to start the new General?

Incidently, the guy at the Capitol City junkyard where it was bought mistakenly called it a 1968. Did anyone notice the price of gas at Cooter's? It was 30 cents a gallon. I see Bo had the dirty yellow "Radials" hat on. It looked like the same hat Jonas Jones wore in "Cooter's Confession" and Cooter had worn on previous episodes.

It was the General's 8th Birthday and it took them two tries to start the new General. He started up on the second one when bO crossed his fingers on his left hand :)

Another interesting bit about that episode is you can see John's wedding ring...If we're supposed to believe that's Bo right out of high school, he should have taken it off! LOL!

Jax

And another thing, the businesses in town were season 6 and 7 businesses and not season one. To do it right they should have gone back to Conyers to film it. Of course that wouldn't have been practical and it would have confused a lot of people who weren't followers of the show from the beginning.

He! I watched that last night before I read this! He's reading one about Police Dog Training!

And the answers to mine are

He actually limps on both, it changes throughout the show, but the one he is limping on most is his left.

The reason is (apparently) when doing a stunt for the previous episode, he injured his foot. It is wrapped in bandages. If you look closely when he is pulling on the boot outside the post office on his left foot, you can see the bandage just before he pulls it on. :)

You're both right. Someone stole it so Jesse gave him the money to buy a new one...."and you've been paying me back for years with all those great songs" (the quote went something like that)

Here's one from "Daisy's Shotgun Wedding"

At the end when Rosco and Boss got caught in the Beaudry's net (revenuer trap) how did they get out?