You're right. It's Cooter's daughter (Episode title "Cooter's girl.") I think you just broke BoJamesDuke's record for the quickest correct answer.

Here's another. Two Dukes actually flew in "High Flying Dukes". Who were they? One flew in the plane and one flew on a rope ladder. By the way, flying in the General doesn't apply to this question. LOL

It was Daisy in the plane and Bo was the one on the ladder...Funny because John doesnt like heights yet there he is LOL...

Jax

All in all there are 7 cousins including Bo Luke and Daisy. There is

Bo Duke

Luke Duke

Daisy Duke

Jud Kane

Jeb Stuart Duke

Coy Duke

Vance Duke

Bo and Luke appear in near all the episodes, bar Season 5 mainly and a couple of epiosodes where John was missing doing NASCAR or whatever :-P. Daisy I believe appears in all (?)

Jud Kane, as Luke's brother, classifies as a Duke to Bo and Daisy and he of course appears in Brotherly Love, Season 6, epsiode 4.

Jeb Stuart, in my opinion, is the coolest of the cousins and he appears in Along Came a Duke in Season 3, Epsiode 17.

And of course Coy and Vance appear in Season 5, Episodes 1 through to 19.

Gaylord Duke appears in Season 2's Duke of Duke...however he cannot be counted as a cousin because he is a phoney guy, not really a cousin.

Welcome back Min, you're right it was Bo on the ladder.

Weren't the Comfurts cousins or were they just distant relatives? I was thinking that the oldest Comfurt is Jesse's cousin?

Here's another question from "High Flyin' Dukes". When Daisy tried to convince someone to fly with her, (he or she) said "Believe it or not, I feel safer in the General Lee" Who said that?

Hey Min, check out Duke or Dupe, with your database you should be able pop out a few of those if you have a good enough imagination to make up some phony Hazzard stuff....I'm guessing you do. Maybe we can do dueling databases which means I'll be wearing out the pages of my notebook LOL

Welcome back Min, you're right it was Bo on the ladder.

Weren't the Comfurts cousins or were they just distant relatives? I was thinking that the oldest Comfurt is Jesse's cousin?

Here's another question from "High Flyin' Dukes". When Daisy tried to convince someone to fly with her, (he or she) said "Believe it or not, I feel safer in the General Lee" Who said that?

Hey Min, check out Duke or Dupe, with your database you should be able pop out a few of those if you have a good enough imagination to make up some phony Hazzard stuff....I'm guessing you do. Maybe we can do dueling databases which means I'll be wearing out the pages of my notebook LOL

uncle jesse said that. im sorry ill lay off fer awhile and let other people answer the questions lol im sorry!

Don't apologize luke fan07....you just broke the world record for fastest correct answer.(Bo snuck in 2 minutes later) That's awesome. Part of this is who gets there first. I know it's frustrating when someone beats you to something you knew.

I think you're right Bo, second cousins sounds familiar. I bet Min has it on the database. By the way, nice thorough job on that cousins list!!! I'm gone.

I'm not sure about the Comfurts...I think they're second cousins which don't really count...

And isn't it Uncle Jesse who said that?

ive always wondered if second cousins counted or not, i thought they did and its like 4th cousins and so on that didnt count?? maybe im wrong. by the way great job on the cousins youd be really good at doing genealogy BoJamesDuke. Now there was a site i went to that brung this to my attention and i was wondering if anyone knows if this could be possible or not...

Considering Jesse's advanced age, it is possible he may have been a great-uncle to Bo, Luke and Daisy, and thus the brother of their grandfather. As the term "cousin" has a wide range of familial applications, it isn't strictly necessary for all the various cousins depicted on the show to be first cousins.

Wow, lukefan07, Uncle Jesse, their great-uncle? That's good thinking. I'm trying to come up with a reason why it can't be so but I can't think of one. It will be interesting to see what other Hazzard folks think of this one.

Here's some trivia from "Undercover Dukes"

This was Mr Belding's (from Saved by the Bell) third (at least) appearence on the series.

Boss mentions another TV show on this episode (60 Minutes)

Before this race, Bo had 8 career race victories on the circuit.

The President of the U.S.A. called at the end of the episode to congratulate the boys on breaking up the mob. He also wished Jesse a happy birthday.

In the big race (15th annual Capitol City 150) Darrell Waltrip finished second. Bobby Allison finished third. Richard Petty finished fourth. Also racing were Bill Elliott, Ricky Rudd, Buddy Baker, and (my favorite) Cale Yarborough. My trivia question, is who drove the winning car at the beginning of the race and who drove it for the checkered flag?

Wow, lukefan07, Uncle Jesse, their great-uncle? That's good thinking. I'm trying to come up with a reason why it can't be so but I can't think of one. It will be interesting to see what other Hazzard folks think of this one.

Here's some trivia from "Undercover Dukes"

This was Mr Belding's (from Saved by the Bell) third (at least) appearence on the series.

Boss mentions another TV show on this episode (60 Minutes)

Before this race, Bo had 8 career race victories on the circuit.

The President of the U.S.A. called at the end of the episode to congratulate the boys on breaking up the mob. He also wished Jesse a happy birthday.

In the big race (15th annual Capitol City 150) Darrell Waltrip finished second. Bobby Allison finished third. Richard Petty finished fourth. Also racing were Bill Elliott, Ricky Rudd, Buddy Baker, and (my favorite) Cale Yarborough. My trivia question, is who drove the winning car at the beginning of the race and who drove it for the checkered flag?

mr. belding was on cale yarbourough comes to hazzard.

dont know the others i only know that one lol.

You're right Bo, it's Daisy. Remember back in a Georgia episode when Waylon said "she drives like Richard Petty"...shoot, she drives better than him...he finished fourth in that race.

Here's one from "How to Succeed in Hazzard". Who is older, Hughie Hogg or Dewey Hogg?

Hey Julie, they mention Cleveland in this episode..it's where Dewey's (fake) doctor is from.

You're right, Dewey is older.

Here's a question that I don't have the answer to and curiousity is getting to me so maybe someone can help. In "Close Call for Daisy", Daisy stayed at Enos's boarding house on Spring Lake Drive. When he put up blankets to use as walls so Daisy could have her own "room", Waylon said, "I bet I know where Enos got that idea. I saw that movie too"

What movie is he talking about? I'm 47 and I'm wondering if maybe the movie was before my time 'cause I sure can't think of what it is.