And since MaryAnne wants more trivia lets go on with season 1...

Heres some from Repo Men:

1) Who drove the car that Bo and Luke wanted?

2) How much did Ace want for the car that the boys wanted?

3) Which of the boys had the papers for the Rolls Royce?

4) What did the boys do to the car Ace jumped into?

5) How much did Bo ask to borrow from Cooter?

6) Which club does Lulu Hogg belong to?

7) What is the number of the car that the boys want?

8) What is the breed of dog the boys to distract the bad guys' guard dog?

1. Richard Petty

2. I think he originally wanted $700.

3. Bo

4. Shot arrows into the tires and Luke threatened continued distruction with a chain saw. Khee!

5. A dollar. But Cooter only had a five, which Bo took anyway because they'd need some gas too. LOL

6. The Ladies Auxillary

7. 71

8. Uhhh.....I think Julie had said cocker spaniel and I think she's right. The bad dude's dog was the Doberman.

Here's some from High Octane:

9) What is the license plate number of General Lee?

10) What is the prize for the contest?

11) What are Jesse's and Luke's initials?

12) How often do the Dukes have to report to their probation officer?

13) T or F. Bo's tie is undone when Boss and Jesse discuss the contest.

14) What happened to the shine when Agent Huntley discovered the still?

15) What is Agent Huntley's first name?

16) How many bags of sugar do the Dukes use to make shine?

I'm gonna take a stab at this one. Here's my guesses:

9) CNH 320

10) $20,000 I think

11) Jesse L. and Lucas K.

12) I think it's quarterly.

13) True?

14) Emptied out and ran into the creek. Cooter mentioned something about some real happy fish if I remember right.

15) Roxanne

16) 2

1. Richard Petty

3. Bo

4. Shot arrows into the tires and Luke threatened continued distruction with a chain saw. Khee!

5. A dollar. But Cooter only had a five, which Bo took anyway because they'd need some gas too. LOL

6. The Ladies Auxillary

7. 71

8. Uhhh.....I think Julie had said cocker spaniel and I think she's right. The bad dude's dog was the Doberman.

thank you very much.

Woops, sorry about the Doberman thing Julie. You were right...I was wrong. By the way, happy birthday Sunday. That's my daughter's birthday also.

Here's 3 questions from "The Great Insurance Fraud"

easy) Who masterminded the insurance fraud?

medium) Which (American State) was Rosco planning to vacation in? Hint: it's a long long ways from Hazzard County, Georgia

tough) What is the name of the lake featured in this episode?

1. Richard Petty

3. Bo

6. The Ladies Auxillary

7. 71

MaryAnne--

Wow! You got 7 out of 8! Unfortunately, number 6 is wrong...:( Care to venture another guess? But as for the others, good job!! :)

Jax

I'm gonna take a stab at this one. Here's my guesses:

9) CNH 320

10) $20,000 I think

11) Jesse L. and Lucas K.

12) I think it's quarterly.

13) True?

14) Emptied out and ran into the creek. Cooter mentioned something about some real happy fish if I remember right.

15) Roxanne

16) 2

Redneck Woman--

Wow! You did pretty well with those questions, except the last one is incorrect. Congrats on the correct answers though, you did really well! :-P Care to guess again for that last one?

Jax

Here's an interesting trivia fact from "The Treasure of Soggy Marsh".....The Dukes phone number is "Hazzard 587"

My CB's busted so I'm going to call them on the land line now because I need help with this trivia thread. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

Here's another intersecting trivia fact the guy that plays Rosco replacement as a small role in the James Bond movie "The Man with The Golden Gun" his funniest line is that a little oriental kid swims up to him with a elephant and his wife like and he practically spits on his wife and says "Were Democrats."

Here's another intersecting trivia fact the guy that plays Rosco replacement as a small role in the James Bond movie "The Man with The Golden Gun" his funniest line is that a little oriental kid swims up to him with a elephant and his wife like and he practically spits on his wife and says "Were Democrats."

Which one, Julie?

Lester Crabb - Clifton James

Grady Byrd - Dick Sargent

Buster Moon - James Hampton. Incidentally, JH and Sonny Shroyer had parts in 1974's The Longest Yard.

Hi Dustin, It's nice to see a new name on the trivia thread.

Here's 3 from "Welcome Back Bo 'n Luke"

easy) What business was Boss trying to get so he could tear it down and build a shopping center, Cooter's or The Hazzard Gazzette?

medium) What model of yellow Ford car did Bo and Luke drive back to Hazzard and Coy and Vance left in?

tough) What was the name of the trophy that Bo and Luke brought back from Mobile?

You're right Julie, it was a Mustang. It was Cooter's garage that Boss was trying to tear down for his shopping center and it was the Nascar Mobile Cup that the boys brought home.

Since interest in my trivia questions seems to be cooling off a bit, I think I'll try this. I'm just going to post one question per episode from now on. I suspect that people aren't answering because the tough ones are too tough and...If they don't know all 3, they don't answer any at all. I'm going to keep the question somewhere between an easy to medium difficulty level to give average Dukes trivia players a chance to get a correct answer in quicker than experts. Of course, if someone answers before you and you think it's wrong, you have a chance to correct them but a big factor is going to the timing of loggin in.

I hope other people will start posting more questions. There's no need to post a bunch at once. People may respond better if you only post one at a time.....(less thinking and less pressure)

Here's one now....Pa Beaudry's two sons are named Sledge and (what)?

I hope other people will start posting more questions. There's no need to post a bunch at once. People may respond better if you only post one at a time.....(less thinking and less pressure)

Here's one now....Pa Beaudry's two sons are named Sledge and (what)?

Milo!! ROFL. Tho' I have to admit that had you asked it the other way around that woulda been hard because I can never remember the other son's name. But who could forget Milo? LOL

Right MaryAnne, It's Milo. It's too bad the Beaudry's did bad things like kidnapping Daisy. Other than that, they would have been really likable. They remind me of Earnest T Bass and the Darlings on Andy Griffith...genuine hills folks. Here's a question someone might help me with. How did you say Mr. Darling's (Denver Pyle) name? Was it Drisco?

Here's a trivia question from "A Baby for the Dukes". When the 3 younger Dukes were singing "Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys", they changed the lyrics and that made Uncle Jesse interrupt with "That's a good one!" What did they change the lyrics to?

Yea, You're right with your answer B.L. and that is a good episode... I think the mother of the baby is Rosco's real life daughter. Her name is Janeen Best. Can anyone confirm that?

Here's a question from "A little game of pool". Which member of the Duke family is the best pool player?

Uncle Jesse was the best pool player.

Okay, that last one might have been a little tough. Scratch D and E....the answer is one of the Hazzard County lawmen. Which one?

Speaking of lawmen...in "Too Many Roscos" how did the real Rosco get distinguished from the fake one at the end?

A) Rosco gave Boss the bags of money. A real crook wouldn't have done that.

B) The imposters mask started melting

C) Flash only barks angrily at bad guys never at Rosco.

Okay, that last one might have been a little tough. Scratch D and E....the answer is one of the Hazzard County lawmen. Which one?

Speaking of lawmen...in "Too Many Roscos" how did the real Rosco get distinguished from the fake one at the end?

A) Rosco gave Boss the bags of money. A real crook wouldn't have done that.

B) The imposters mask started melting

C) Flash only barks angrily at bad guys never at Rosco.

Flash only barks angrily at bad guys never at Rosco.