You're right Daney...it's Cooter. Off the subject, I've been watching the episodes in order and I saw "Trouble at Cooter's" last night from season 4. In it, Boss had bought out Rhuebottom's Store and was using it as a warehouse. I'll probably find this answer out tonight when I watch the next episode but as I recall, Rhuebottom's Store is in the series longer than that, right? Has anybody seen a season 7 episode recently and noticed if it's still there? I'm gone.

You're right Daney...it's Cooter. Off the subject, I've been watching the episodes in order and I saw "Trouble at Cooter's" last night from season 4. In it, Boss had bought out Rhuebottom's Store and was using it as a warehouse. I'll probably find this answer out tonight when I watch the next episode but as I recall, Rhuebottom's Store is in the series longer than that, right? Has anybody seen a season 7 episode recently and noticed if it's still there? I'm gone.

I've seen all the episodes I don't remember right now off hand.

Amos Stigger is a pilot...or cropduster! LOL The boys wanted him to fly out Cale Yarbrough but he couldnt, he had to go dust Boss' fields...and Boss didnt have any fields to dust! LOL

Jax

Here's a General Trivia Question when Rosco and Eno race their patrol cars what numbers are on the cars?

You are right about Amos Stigger. Here's 3 questions from "Cletus Falls in Love"

Easy one) Who does he fall in love with?

Medium one) When Boss fires Cletus, which off-duty lawman does Boss hire to help him catch the Duke boys?

Tough one) Waylon says that Cletus is "higher than a ___ ____" because he's in love. hint: tree

You are right about Amos Stigger. Here's 3 questions from "Cletus Falls in Love"

Easy one) Who does he fall in love with?

Medium one) When Boss fires Cletus, which off-duty lawman does Boss hire to help him catch the Duke boys?

Tough one) Waylon says that Cletus is "higher than a ___ ____" because he's in love. hint: tree

1. Daisy

2. Sheriff Ed Little

3. Higher than a Georgia Pine!

Hows that Roger? ;)

Jax

You're unbelievable MinDuke. How did you know the Georgia Pine answer?

Here's 3 from "Hughie Hogg Strikes Again".

easy one) Which business was Boss trying to get to make room for his Hoggaminiums?

medium one) ATF Agent Roy Winters is from what nearby town?

tough one) which guest singer was caught in a fake school zone at the end of this episode?

easy one) Which business was Boss trying to get to make room for his Hoggaminiums?

tough one) which guest singer was caught in a fake school zone at the end of this episode?

I'm going to take a guess and says "Freddy Fender".

1. Cooter's garage

2. Capitol City

3. Buck Owens

Hows that? :)

Jax

Yea, I know about the database but even things like that Georgia Pine are on it????..wow, that's one thorough database. Come on MinDuke, do you watch the episode and then log on again? Either way, I think it's very impressive that you get them all. By the way, the last 3 are correct, of course. Here's 3 from Dukescam Scam.

easy one) what opens with the combination..12 right, 10 left, 7 right?

medium one) what food did Boss badly want when he was in hiding?

tough one) what was the admission price at the Hazzard Picture Palace?

Yea, I know about the database but even things like that Georgia Pine are on it????..wow, that's one thorough database. Come on MinDuke, do you watch the episode and then log on again? Either way, I think it's very impressive that you get them all. By the way, the last 3 are correct, of course. Here's 3 from Dukescam Scam.

easy one) what opens with the combination..12 right, 10 left, 7 right?

medium one) what food did Boss badly want when he was in hiding?

tough one) what was the admission price at the Hazzard Picture Palace?

1. Boss' vault

2. Raw liver... (EWWWW)

3. All seats 99 cents.

Heres a question for you Roger:

Who stepped on the net that caused it to fall on Rosco?

:) Good Luck!!

Jax

Good job MinDuke. I don't know the answer to your question. Asking them is SO much easier than answering. How did you catch that 99 cents? (WOW). Julie, I don't remember Flash ever having puppies either.

Roger---

It pays to be observant! ;) Anyone else want to take a shot at my question?

Julie--- Flash never had puppies.

Jax

I got a general trivia question for ya, there is picture I printed up from here and it picture Rosco, Flash and the her puppies in a jail cell. Well, I think I've seen all the episodes and I'm at a lost on something when did Flash have a litter of puppies.

Flash didn't have any puppies in any of the episodes. I do know of the pic you're talking about tho'. It was just a publicity picture.