Hey Gang!

Last week I asked you all some trivia. Some of you tried to answer as many as you could. I thank you for that! :) But as promised here are the answers:

1. Cooter

2. The junk yard

3. Honest John Ledbetter

4. Luke was using them to line the rabbit cages, face up

5. Hazel

6. The Interchange, 76 South, and 421

7. The right side.

8. It’s blue with sailboats on it

And now this week's trivia for the next episode, Daisy's Song:

1. What was Jesse doing when the boys were practicing their archery?

2. What did Lester Star give the boys when the police raided?

3. Who was singing Daisy’s song on the radio?

4. What did Bo hand Rosco when he catches them in Daisy’s car?

5. What was the publishing company Daisy sent her song to?

6. What type of guns did Jojo show the boys?

7. What were the two things Daisy was doing in the General when the raid broke out?

8. What color and number is the pool ball that Boss uses for a nutcracker?

Good Luck!! ;)

Jax

Wow MinDuke, can anybody make you miss one? That's pretty impressive about the funeral home. After rereading your question, I realized you meant the sign in front of the courthouse. I remember it changing to from Axtell to Hogg but I can't remember when, do you know? Here's another one.... which episode introduced Cletus? (before he was a deputy). If anybody beats you to this answer it's probably because they logged on before you, not because you didn't know it. You're good. I'm gone.

Roger---

Thank you very much! :)...To answer you, the sign changed from Axtell to Hogg in the second season and its been Hogg ever since! (At least for the next 5 seasons LOL). We first meet Cletus Hogg in Money to Burn, Season 1. He helped his cousin Boss frame the boys for an armored truck robbery. One of only two episodes where the boys are in tuxs and dont they look good! ;)

Jax

And now this week's trivia for the next episode, Daisy's Song:

1. What was Jesse doing when the boys were practicing their archery?

2. What did Lester Star give the boys when the police raided?

3. Who was singing Daisy’s song on the radio?

4. What did Bo hand Rosco when he catches them in Daisy’s car?

5. What was the publishing company Daisy sent her song to?

6. What type of guns did Jojo show the boys?

7. What were the two things Daisy was doing in the General when the raid broke out?

8. What color and number is the pool ball that Boss uses for a nutcracker?

Good Luck!! ;)

Jax

1. Fixing the roof on the porch of the farmhouse

2. A tape reel

3. Jessi Colter

4. A stick of dynamite ("Can I bring this with me?" ROFL)

5. Lester Starr Music Publishing (in Atlanta!)

6. 44 magnums ("Yer gonna need help hoss." "He's got it...." LOL)

7. Filing her nails and humming/singing

8. I'll admit I'm guessing on this one, but the black 8 ball? ("If a man don't grow, he dies!")

:)

MaryAnne---

WOW!! Holy Rusted Metal Batman!!! You got 7 out of 8!! *hearty applause, standing ovation, mucho cheering" Awesome Job!!! :D. The last one about the pool ball is the only one you didnt get. Care to venture another guess? Anyone else want to try for it! ;)

Jax

Roger---

Enos saw a flying saucer in Skunk Hollow.. And as for the Dukes being Methodist...thanks to your clues I was able to open my database and narrow all that info down! Man I need to make a new one! LOL You might need to check your sources...Jude Emery has a blooper of Daisy talking without moving her mouth but Cletus isnt in that episode...

Jax

Woops, I goofed. The answer is Jude Emery but I messed up who said it. I remembered that it was a lawman and wasn't Rosco or Enos. It turns out that it was Grady Byrd. I usually double check my questions before I put them up but I guess I should be as careful about my (spontaneous) clues. Thanks for catching that....I'd sure like to see that database of yours. Did you ever see the hobby thread where I talk about the map I'm making? I'm gone.

Okay, now I'm embarressed. Thanks though for catching that. Once again, I have to be more careful with those clues. Thank goodness we have the DVDs to settle any arguement. By the way, you were right about Skunk Hollow. Here's some trivia that someone might help me with. I am making a list of all the country music stars that have appeared on the original series. I'm probably missing some. Can someone tell me if they have a complete list?

Donna Fargo

Brenda Lee

Johnny Paycheck

Mickey Gilley

Oak Ridge Boys

Loretta Lynn

Tammy Wynette

Hoyt Axton

Dottie West

Freddie Fender

Roy Orbison

Mel Tillis (didn't sing)

Janie Fricke (didn't sing)

Waylon Jennings (saved the best for last)

Okay, now I'm embarressed. Thanks though for catching that. Once again, I have to be more careful with those clues. Thank goodness we have the DVDs to settle any arguement. By the way, you were right about Skunk Hollow. Here's some trivia that someone might help me with. I am making a list of all the country music stars that have appeared on the original series. I'm probably missing some. Can someone tell me if they have a complete list?

Donna Fargo

Brenda Lee

Johnny Paycheck

Mickey Gilley

Oak Ridge Boys

Loretta Lynn

Tammy Wynette

Hoyt Axton

Dottie West

Freddie Fender

Roy Orbison

Mel Tillis (didn't sing)

Janie Fricke (didn't sing)

Waylon Jennings (saved the best for last)

How 'bout Buck Owens? Ah got a tiger by the tail, it's plain to see!