Sorry Roger, one was covered head to foot and the other had a full body costume including a head mask, so the answer is C).

Robert Shields played 'Bobby Joe, the Robot' in 'Robot P. Coltrane' and Felix Silla played 'The Visitor' in 'Strange Visitor to Hazzard'. Robert Shields was a well-known mime (he gained early experience by performing as a robot in a department-store window) and was also Cathy's boyfriend at the time. From 'The Unofficial Companion':

"Here he was, the greatest mime in the world; he could do anything with his body, and they put him in a robot suit," recalls Bach. "Unbelievable. I tried to make him feel good - I'd take his head off and give him a kiss every once in a while."

From what I've read online, Robert Shields was still married to his first wife, and the romance with Cathy was "splashed all over the tabloids". His first wife, Lorene Yarnell, was also a mime, and their wedding was performed in mime. Coincidentally, Lorene Yarnell co-starred with Felix Silla in Mel Brooks's 'Spaceballs'. Felix Silla also played an Ewok in 'Return of the Jedi', 'Twiki' in 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century', and 'Cousin Itt' in ' The Addams Family' amongst many other roles. Given my username and location, I had to laugh at his first TV role: an episode of 'Bonanza' called 'Hoss and the Leprechauns' :).

Here's your next question:

I'm sure this will involve a complete guess because I only read it during the week, but this thread is all about trivia :). Cathy's first husband was David Shaw, but which famous British actress is his stepmother?

A) Angela Lansbury

B) Julie Andrews

C) Joan Collins

D) Jacqueline Bisset

E) Vanessa Redgrave

Oh Roger, you need to learn from the Dos Equis guy ;):

DosEquisGuy.jpg

The answer is Angela Lansbury, although I read the information on IMDb rather than in a book. I guess it just proves what American humorist and showman Will Rogers once said: "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out." Then again, he also said "A fool and his money are soon elected." :)

I have another picture question now. Can you identify the Dukes guest actor from this more recent photo? I'll narrow it down a bit: she was in one of the Coy and Vance episodes. As usual, you can give her real name, the name of the part she played, or even a description if you can't remember either.

MysteryGuest3.jpg

LOL That's hilarious!

Hey Hoss, is that a picture of you? I thought you were younger. It must be you because you're the most interesting man on the HazzardNet.

Umm, that's the little girl who ran away and was rescued by the Dukes and had such a big crush on Coy. When they first met her they thought she was a boy. I can't think of the episode.

Oh Roger, you need to learn from the Dos Equis guy ;):

DosEquisGuy.jpg

The answer is Angela Lansbury, although I read the information on IMDb rather than in a book. I guess it just proves what American humorist and showman Will Rogers once said: "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out." Then again, he also said "A fool and his money are soon elected." :)

I have another picture question now. Can you identify the Dukes guest actor from this more recent photo? I'll narrow it down a bit: she was in one of the Coy and Vance episodes. As usual, you can give her real name, the name of the part she played, or even a description if you can't remember either.

MysteryGuest3.jpg

Michele Greene aka Abby Perkins from L.A. Law ?

LOL That's hilarious!

Hey Hoss, is that a picture of you? I thought you were younger. It must be you because you're the most interesting man on the HazzardNet.

Umm, that's the little girl who ran away and was rescued by the Dukes and had such a big crush on Coy. When they first met her they thought she was a boy. I can't think of the episode.

Coy Meets Girl

Thanks Roger; Jonathan Goldsmith (the Dos Equis guy) is 74, and at last count I was still holding steady at three gray hairs!.

Roger and Daney have the answer between them. The episode was 'Coy Meets Girl', the character was Bobby Lee and her real name is Michele Greene. As Daney said, Michele's biggest part since Dukes was 'Abby Perkins' in 'L.A. Law' (sorry, it was popular over here, but I never watched it). Since then she has had acting credits for nearly every year up to the last I could find, 'Connie Faber' in season 9 of 'CSI: Miami'. As well as acting, Michele has also released two critically acclaimed bilingual albums in the past 10 years ('Ojo de Tiburon' in 2002 and 'Luna Roja' in 2006) under the name Michele Dominguez Greene. I couldn't find anything on YouTube, but you can listen to samples of her music on her MySpace page. Check out her website, and you can also see the books she's written. Here's some pictures of Michele in Dukes - apologies for the topless shot (of Byron!). Next question below.

BobbyLee1.jpg

BobbyLee2.jpg

BobbyLee3.jpg

As a follow-up to the last question; what was the name of Bobby Lee's dog (below)? The rest of the choices are all dogs that have appeared in other TV shows, so even if you can't remember the answer, you might be able to get it by eliminating the others!

A) London

B) Duke

C) Eddie

D) Max

E) Freeway

Bonus points for naming the shows that the others appeared in.

BobbyLeeDog.jpg

Points for BL and double points for Roger as he was correct twice! ;) Bobby Lee's dog was called 'Max'.

To clear up the others: 'London' was the dog that played 'The Littlest Hobo', 'Duke' belonged to 'The Beverly Hillbilies', 'Eddie' belonged to Frasier's dad, Martin, in 'Frasier' (the dog, 'Moose', even made the credits), and 'Freeway' belonged to Jonathan and Jennifer Hart in 'Hart to Hart' (who, coincidentally, were taken care of by someone called 'Max'!).

The next question was inspired by a re-run of 'Cheers' that I saw during the week. In one episode I saw a guest actor I recognized from Dukes (see picture below). In 'Cheers' he played Kevin, a man having doubts about becoming a monk, but which two episodes of Dukes was he in?

A) The Meeting

B) Road Pirates

C) Officer Daisy Duke

D) Baa, Baa White Sheep

E) Good Neighbors Duke

F) The Hack of Hazzard

Kevin.jpg

Sorry BL, neither of your answers were right, and it's only half points for Roger. The actor's name is Boyd Bodwell, and he played a hijacked truck driver in 'Road Pirates'. He returned with a bigger part in season 3 where he played 'Benny the Quill' in 'Baa, Baa White Sheep'. Here's a couple of pictures from those episodes (new question below):

BoydBodwell.jpg

In 'The Treasure of Soggy Marsh', Coy, Vance and Daisy set off for Chickasaw to collect some menus for Boss, unaware that they are being framed for theft. What does Boss tell Sheriff Little they stole?

A) Jewelled tiara

B) Antique pocket watch

C) Sapphire necklace

D) Diamond cuff links

E) Solid silver bracelet

You were right to agree with BL, Roger. The answer is the diamond cuff links.

In my last post I mentioned 'The Ghost of General Lee'. At the start of the episode we see the bad guys being thrown out of a neighboring county, but which one?:

A) Springville

B) Choctaw

C) Hatchapee

D) Sweetwater

E) Finchburg

F) Riverton

Roger and MaryAnne got that right. I'll leave you to sort out how much manure you owe each other because I can't cover that sort of action :).

Sticking with the Sweetwater sheriff, what gambling/cheating equipment did he return to the bad guys when he left them at the county line? Pick as many as you think are correct!

A) Loaded dice

B) Monkey paw

C) Pool cues

D) Marked cards

E) Fake ID