Lizzy and BL got it right.

Lizzy, it was from Deputy Dukes, not One Armed Bandits and Bo said it to the mob boss Rocky Marlow.

From "Good Neighbors Duke" Hoyt Axton called Boss Hogg a varlot. According to Waylon what's a varlot?

A) skunk

B) an old moonshiner

C) greedy self centered person

D) good old boy gone bad

E) a rich hillbilly

F) a fan of Justin Beiber

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! This is a first!

BL and Hoss had different answers and both missed it. By now I'm sure you know it was tires since cell phones weren't around.

If you'd like, looking up which episode it was on would only take a minute. Just ask.

The big guy named Bubba who was one of the three who kidnapped Loretta Lynn was also on which season seven episode? (which I happened to watch with my grandson today since he likes it so much)

BL and Hoss had different answers and both missed it. By now I'm sure you know it was tires since cell phones weren't around.

Don't do that to me, Roger!. I thought that I must've left Witzell's out of the Hazzard Square thread when you said it was a tire company (unless it got mentioned when Coy, Vance and Cooter were looking for the Mean Green Machine). Luckily, I found that it appeared in one of season 7's much-loved model stunt sequences. Maybe I should do a post in the Hazzard Square thread with the businesses that appear in those model sequences, just for completeness.

WitzellTires0709.jpg

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your latest question. I've got about halfway through season 7 looking for pictures of patrol cars, and I don't think I've seen him yet. It's been ages since I've seen the later episodes.