Very good B.L.

Right as usual.

They never showed Beulah Mae on the show. I bet she would have been fighting Emma for Jesse if she would have showed up in Hazzard though. That would have been a fun episode. They could have had a dirt bike jump-off to see who got to go with Jesse to the drive-in theater in Capitol City.

You're correct Hoss. It's not you. But even though you're correct you're also not correct because you didn't pick the correct answer. Did that make any sense? The correct answer is RogerDuke.

From season three, what city does Rosco's Aunt Emma and Uncle Wilbur live in?

A) Atlanta

B) Nashville

C) Memphis

Here's a question that I don't have the answer to and curiousity is getting to me so maybe someone can help. In "Close Call for Daisy", Daisy stayed at Enos's boarding house on Spring Lake Drive. When he put up blankets to use as walls so Daisy could have her own "room", Waylon said, "I bet I know where Enos got that idea. I saw that movie too"

What movie is he talking about? I'm 47 and I'm wondering if maybe the movie was before my time 'cause I sure can't think of what it is.

I know it's been years since Roger asked this question, but I finally found the answer to it:

The movie that Waylon is referring to is "A Night to Remember" from 1934, starring Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert. It's the famous "Walls of Jericho" scene where Gable's character, Peter, must stay the night in the same room as the woman, Ellen, who's traveling with him. He strings a clothesline across the room, hangs a blanket over it and tells her not to worry because, unlike Joshua, he doesn't have a trumpet. (Of course later he mentions he's working on bringing down the 'Walls of Jericho' after he falls in love with the girl, lol)

There's another interesting connection between this movie and Enos' character. Enos loves Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes characters and this movie was the inspiration for the cartoon character of Bugs Bunny along with Yosemite Sam and Pepe LePew.

The movie that Waylon is referring to is "A Night to Remember" from 1934, starring Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert. It's the famous "Walls of Jericho" scene where Gable's character, Peter, must stay the night in the same room as the woman, Ellen, who's traveling with him. He strings a clothesline across the room, hangs a blanket over it and tells her not to worry because, unlike Joshua, he doesn't have a trumpet. (Of course later he mentions he's working on bringing down the 'Walls of Jericho' after he falls in love with the girl, lol)

Excellent find, but the title of the movie is actually It Happened One Night ("A Night to Remember" was a 1958 movie about the Titanic disaster). The whole movie is on YouTube - the scene we're talking about starts at about 23:17.

It Happened One Night

Excellent find, but the title of the movie is actually It Happened One Night ("A Night to Remember" was a 1958 movie about the Titanic disaster). The whole movie is on YouTube - the scene we're talking about starts at about 23:17.

It Happened One Night

Duh! I noticed I put the wrong title, but not in time to edit it :oops: Yes, It Happened One Night.

It's amazing how these old posts sometimes manage to find their way back to the front page of the HazzardNet on occasion. Thanks for this interesting information. By the way, I'm related to Clark Gable. His mother is buried near me and shared last names with my grandmother as they were distant cousins.

I agree with BL - CJ Holmes presented "Dixie" to Daisy at the end of the episode (although it mysteriously appeared two episodes earlier in 'Arrest Jesse Duke').

BL and Hoss got it right. Hey Hoss, that's what happens when they don't air the episodes in the order they made them. I wonder how long it took the producers (and other big wigs from the show) to realize what they'd done. I bet they were sitting in their living room Friday night and their jaws dropped and they just said "Woops!"

Roger, out of curiosity I dug out 'The Law and Jesse Duke' because I couldn't remember where the phone number was mentioned. Did you base your last question on the sign at the warehouse where Bo and Luke were taken?:

Warehouse0426.jpg

I think the number is actually 555-4309 because it appears to be the same sign that was on the side of Rhuebottom's earlier in the season (I remembered it from the Hazzard Square thread):

Rhuebottoms0406.jpg

Incidentally, a little later in 'The Law and Jesse Duke' the boys drive into a removal truck. The sign outside the house is for "Hazzard Realty", and also lists J.D. Hogg as the contact, although this time the number is different. I've enlarged and sharpened it and I think it says 555-2133. Maybe Boss has different numbers for his commercial and residential property businesses.

HazzardRealty0426.jpg

Wow! You're amazing Hoss. I guess you can see where I went wrong. It sure looks like an 8 from that angle. Thanks for correcting my mistake. You constantly leave me in awe with your skills Hoss. Thanks.

I'm sure I know the answer to this one!

From "Go West Young Dukes" what's the name of Boss's great-grandfather?

I believe BL is right.

It sure looks like an 8 from that angle.

I agree Roger. If it weren't for the other picture I probably wouldn't have noticed. I made a similar mistake when I asked a question about license plates, which was embarrassing because it was one of the first that I posted :oops:.

I believe BL is right.

I agree Roger. If it weren't for the other picture I probably wouldn't have noticed. I made a similar mistake when I asked a question about license plates, which was embarrassing because it was one of the first that I posted :oops:.

I just hope it wasn't the General's license plate that you goofed, cause that would be just... too embarrassing for words.

I just hope it wasn't the General's license plate that you goofed, cause that would be just... too embarrassing for words.

No, I think I would've asked Mufn to delete my account if I'd done that ;).

It was Mason Dixon's Trans-Am and Amy's Mustang, "Lucifer". I misread screengrabs, and only discoved my mistake when I went back for better ones to give as clues.