Thanks Hoss. You sure are talented with that techno stuff.

Now get back to work and answer the next trivia question.

On "The Canterbury Crock" which country singer was Daisy listening to while driving in her Jeep?

A) Willie Nelson

B) Waylon Jennings

C) Dolly Parton

D) Jessi Colter

E) Charlie Daniels Band

F) The Bellamy Brothers

G) Loretta Lynn

H) Mel Tillis

I will agree with Brian

Ya will? I didn't have an answer for this one! GAAAH!! The pressure...

In fact, I kinda skimmed through the episode last night on DVD and couldn't find the scene where Daisy's driving the jeep and listening to music. Since this is one of my favorite eps, it's making me crazy that I can't remember this scene - or find it!

So that leaves guessing. Um....

In the 1st ep of the series, Daisy was a fan of Dolly Parton.

But in "Daisy's Song" they talk about Jessi Colter. (I think.)

Loretta Lynn, howevah, was a guest star in a Dukes episode. As was Mel Tillis, and Waylon himself, aside from being the balladeer.

Cripes. Roger don't mess around on his trivia. Yes, I'm stalling. Uh...

I'm gonna say Jessi Coltrane. I mean, Jessi Colter.

I thought that reflecting on this question for a while might help me remember, but it didn't. Roger said "country singer", so I'll rule out The Charlie Daniels Band and The Bellamy Brothers. Amongst the others it's going to be a complete guess. I'll go for C) Dolly Parton who wasn't in the show (although her sister Stella was in 'Deputy Dukes').

Cripes. Roger don't mess around on his trivia. .

You might have given me too much credit Brian because I messed this one up. I just watched the episode because it's rare that nobody gets one of my questions right. When Daisy was taking the vase to town Luke was trying to warn her on the CB that a couple bad guys were trying to get it. When Luke couldn't get ahold of her, he made the comment that she might not have been able to hear because she was probably listening to a Waylon tape. Since they never actually showed Daisy listening to Waylon I can't say you folks missed this one. All I can do is apologize and ask a question about "The Canterbury Crock" that I'm certain of....

Who celebrated a birthday on that episode.....and got a vase full of flowers from Daisy?

You might have given me too much credit Brian because I messed this one up. I just watched the episode because it's rare that nobody gets one of my questions right. When Daisy was taking the vase to town Luke was trying to warn her on the CB that a couple bad guys were trying to get it. When Luke couldn't get ahold of her, he made the comment that she might not have been able to hear because she was probably listening to a Waylon tape. Since they never actually showed Daisy listening to Waylon I can't say you folks missed this one. All I can do is apologize and ask a question about "The Canterbury Crock" that I'm certain of....

Who celebrated a birthday on that episode.....and got a vase full of flowers from Daisy?

Awright, I'm gonna redeem myself and answer this one. The birthday in question belonged to Cooter. Daisy was originally going to take the vase and flowers to the Boar's Nest to brighten the place up, but upon hearing it was Cooter's birthday, gifted Ye Olde Mechanic with the vase and flowers instead.

Alex-Dukes and Hoss got it right.

In the regular series Jesse's late wife was named Lavinia or Martha depending on which episode it was. I like to believe that Lavinia's middle name (or nickname) was Martha and that's what caused the mix up.

On "A Dickens of a Christmas" from the cartoon version of Dukes, Jesse's late wife was named neither of those two.

What was it?

Since this is so tough I'll make it 50-50.

A) Ruth

B) Elsie

In "Repo Men" what hobby did Enos say he liked to do?

A) astronomy

B) running

C) collecting old bottles

D) weightlifting

E) hunting

F) send tweets

I'm gonna say "D", weight lifting. Enos was always stronger than he looked. I remember a scene where Daisy dropped a key down into her shirt; Enos apologized for "having to do his duty" and bodily picked her up and moved her out of the way. Then he bashed down the locked door.

There was also a time where he bodily picked up Rosco and moved him aside.