My middle grandson who is two years old loves "Cars". He was obsessed with it for awhile but has since moved on to "Finding Nemo" to be obsessed with.

Whenever he comes over, the first thing he goes for is a General Lee car. He knows all his colors when asked except for orange. No matter what you show him that's orange he calls it "Duke car." He actualy thinks that "Duke car" is a color. If I have it my way nobody will ever tell him otherwise. It might be confusing when he goes into kindergarten though.

I love "Cars"! That is one of my favorite movies! :D I can't wait til June 24th for Cars 2 to come out...

I work at a day care in the two/three year old room. There is a two year old who brings General Lee into school every once in awhile. He use to call it the good ol boys car...now asked who drives it he says Duke boys. ;)

No matter what you show him that's orange he calls it "Duke car." He actualy thinks that "Duke car" is a color. If I have it my way nobody will ever tell him otherwise. It might be confusing when he goes into kindergarten though.

Sounds fine to me Roger, we just need to educate the rest of the world :). Having said that, I can see problems asking for a glass of freshly squeezed Duke car juice in a restaurant, and one of the UK's cell phone operators will have to change it's name as well.

Roger and waikiki correctly remembered that Luke thought Bubba was like a Mack truck. Unfortunately there are virtually none of these great trucks over here, we just get things like Volvos and Dafs and they're nearly all cabovers :(.

Q. Rod Amateau directed/produced many episodes of Dukes, but appeared on screen in just one episode. Which episode was it and what was the name of his character?.

You got me on that one Hoss. I'm embarressed I don't know. I'm going to guess he was the guy by the mailboxes on "One Armed Bandits" but I don't think Bo and Luke said his name so I'm probably wrong. That might have been Paul Baxley.

That orange juice joke was funny! I'm going to have to pass that on to my wife and daughter!

Well done Lizzy - I knew someone would know the answer. Here he is on the left (new question below):

RodAmateau.jpg

According to Rod's page on IMDb it was his only acting role.

Q. Sticking with 'Repo Men', Uncle Jesse warns Bo and Luke about going to court, but what's the missing number in the following quote?:

"... juries is made up of parents. And parents is the mamas and daddies of all those girls you've been chasing since you were __. They'd hang you before lunch."

A) 10

B) 11

C) 12

D) 13

E) 14

F) 15

Points to everyone who said "13".

Familiar brand names rarely appeared in Dukes, even to the extent that tape was placed over manufacturer's logos on many vehicles. This was not always the case in the early episodes, for example the 'FORD' text is clearly visible on Uncle Jesse's stepside pickup in the Georgia episodes.

Q. In 'Swamp Molly' which household name appears on the gas pumps at the Boars Nest (it was obviously before Hoggoco :))?:

A) Amoco

B) BP

C) Chevron

D) Exxon

E) Mobil

F) Shell

G) Texaco

H) Union 76

I think everyone was guessing this one (I would have done too ;)). I'll cut the number of options down next time, I just got carried away. The answer was 'Shell' as shown in the screengrab (next question below):

ShellGasPump0106.jpg

Q. In 'Deputy Dukes' the boys travel to Springville to collect Rocky Marlowe, but how many hardware stores does Springville have (hint: I've posted the answer in another thread in the last week)?.

By the way Hoss, I think it's Jim, not John.

You're right Roger, and I can only plead laziness. I had 'Jim' in my notes, but went to IMDb to double-check the spelling of 'Downey' and did a cut and paste of the name from the episode summary to save typing it - turns out they had 'John' (although it correctly identifies him as 'Jim' in the cast list) and I didn't pick up on it. Sorry for any confusion.