I think it was Ira Murkins but I'm not sure. I know when they went and discovered his grave it looked like the same building (in the background) where the million dollars was burned on "Money to Burn"

Looks like you're the only one playing this one Roger. You're not quite right, but I'd have to give you at least half points, if not three quarters, because the answer is Ira Murchison (1897-1979). I'll have to check out the building, but it's quite possible. Various sets were redressed to make them look different.

Q. In 'Treasure of Hazzard', Laura Bardsley was played by an actress who appeared in another episode of Dukes. Which other character did she play?.

You got me on that one. I often see people who played in more than one episode....that happened a lot....usually when I see one of them, I remember they were on another episode but can't remember which one. In this case, I can't even remember her being on a different ep at all so I'm really clueless. I hope someone else gets it.

I know I'll kick myself when the answer is revealed.

We've reached a milestone today (I don't think there's a metric equivalent to that :)). A large portion of the credit must go to Roger who has asked the most questions, and still plays along answering mine. Thanks also go to all the other members who've asked and answered questions. This thread is getting about 100 views a day due to your participation.

I'll post a new question in a few hours.

Hoss

100000.jpg

Points to MaryAnne, Roger and Daney there. Jeannie Wilson played Mary Kaye Porter and Laura Bardsley, although she was credited as Jeanne Wilson when she played Mary Kaye. According to IMDb she was Miss Texas in the 1968 Miss USA Beauty Pageant.

Q. In 'The Meeting', Black Jack Bender asks Daisy for some coins to use the payphone, hands her some money, and tells her to keep the change. What value note did he give her?:

A) $1

B) $5

C) $10

D) $20

E) $50

F) $100

Everyone seems to be in agreement, so it's lucky that everyone's right :).

Q. In 'Officer Daisy Duke' the boys have to take on Daisy's household chores, including the cooking. What does Uncle Jesse think that Luke has cooked, and what did Luke claim it actually was?.

The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia thread. Currently there are 280 pages with #2,793 replies that date back to 05-19-2007.

Wouldn't be nice for members who have dial up to participate in the most recent question?

Daney to participate in the most recent questions just go straight to the last page or two. That is what I do.

Anyone else on dial-up experiencing slow load times in long threads?. I think BL's technique of going to the last page should work fine.

Roger gets both points, with one to waikiki. To be precise, Uncle Jesse says "That's got to be bad meatloaf.". Luke replies "That is duck à la orange." [sic].

Q. In 'Daisy's Song' what is the street number of Starr Recording Inc.?:

A) 1100

B) 1200

C) 1300

D) 1400

E) 1500

The number is the address of the real building on Spring St. NW in Atlanta which is now Hot Beats Recording Studios.