Sorry waikiki, Roger's obviously on a roll at the moment. The answer is G) Red, green, and yellow (if it's any consolation, I got confused just making up the choices :)).

Q. In 'The Runaway' where is CJ Holmes from?:

A) Dallas

B) Tulsa

C) Bakersfield

D) Fresno

E) Gladewater

CJ Holmes was in oil, so does that make him a dipstick? ;) (thanks to Cletus for that one).

Points to Roger (again :)), DaisyMae and MaryAnne, the answer is CJ Holmes is from B) Tulsa.

Roger, yesterday you wrote the following in the Luke's quotes thread:

"Anyway, Bo was shocked when Roger's [Gaylord Duke's] little imported car pulled away from the General like it was standing still."

Q. In 'Duke of Duke' what was the make and model of Gaylord's "little imported car"?.

Seeing as Roger is on a winning streak at present, I have a bonus question just for him:

Q. What 6 numbers should I play on this week's lottery? (I can't tell you if you're right until the weekend ;)).

Shucks....my streak is going to end because I don't have a clue.

I'll make it multiple choice. All the options are of British origin, and all have appeared at least as a background vehicle in Dukes. The answer has already been posted by me in another thread a few months ago.

A) Jaguar XK-E

B) Triumph TR6

C) Triumph TR7

D) Austin Healey

E) AC Cobra

Try these lottery numbers 1 8 9 22 26 31

I'll put them to the test if I remember to buy a ticket - I only normally buy them when there's a massive rollover :).

It's a point to waikiki for this one. Gaylord's "little imported car" was Jaguar XK-E (callled an E Type over here). This one had a 5344cc (326 ci) V12 engine. It's similar to the car driven by Austin Powers, although on his they replaced the 'J' with 'SH' on the trunk badge :):

GaylordJag.jpg

Jason Dillard drove a Shelby Cobra in 'The Dukes in Hollywood', and although Shelby is American, the car was based on a vehicle made by British car maker AC Cars. The Triumphs and the Austin Healey can be seen around the square in seasons 3 or 4. In 'Baa, Baa White Sheep' Billy the Quill also drove a Triumph, but his was dark green Triumph Spitfire.

Q. In 'Arrest Jesse Duke', what was the name of the car strippers' store?. Bonus points for the names of any of the other companies that Boss had registered it through.

Roger and waikiki got the 'Arrest Jesse Duke' question right. Cooter refers to it as the Dixie Auto Parts Store (all captalized on the subtitles), although the store itself has Dixie Auto Supply Inc. over the door.

Q. In 'Officer Daisy Duke' where has Grady Byrd been working for the last 20 years before Boss promotes him to Sheriff?.

Grady was the night watchman at Boss's gravel pit.

(I just saw it Thursday! I started watching the episodes in order starting Jan 1 and lucky for me I'm at the end of season 2 right now. If you want to throw me a curve ball, you'd better switch to a different season! Which reminds me, I have to post a good Boss quote on his thread)

Apologies for not giving a complete answer to the last question, even though no-one attempted the bonus part. The other companies that Boss registered Dixie Auto Supply through were:

Blue Ridge Catfish Co. which belongs to National Pinballs Ltd. which is owned by Instant Grits, Inc. which, in turn, is owned by The J.D. Hogg Investment Corp.

Roger, sadly you got the lottery question wrong as well. The correct answer was 5, 17, 18, 22, 34, 37. Unfortunately I got it wrong too, which is a shame because it was worth just over €4 million this week :).

Grady was the night watchman at Boss's gravel pit.

(I just saw it Thursday! I started watching the episodes in order starting Jan 1 and lucky for me I'm at the end of season 2 right now. If you want to throw me a curve ball, you'd better switch to a different season! Which reminds me, I have to post a good Boss quote on his thread)

I agree with Roger. I watched it then too!

Don't worry Roger, the farm's still safe for now :). You and waikiki were right about Grady Byrd being night watchman at the gravel pit.

You seem to have overtaken me with your viewing. I keep skipping through episodes looking for something or other, but never seem to sit down and watch a complete one. Something will be done about this.

Q. In 'Duke of Duke' who did the Dukes try to borrow money from to pay Gaylord's back taxes?. (Hint: this plan failed when they found out he had died.)