Looks like I caught everyone out with these 2. I knew the second one was tough, but I thought someone might remember the first. The answers were 'Little Red Riding Hood' and 'Auto News'.

UDBooks.jpg

I knew Jack and the Beanstalk had come up before, but couldn't remember which episode. I found Roger had asked about it in post #578 - it was 'Coltrane vs Duke'.

Q. Jimmie Best's father shared a profession with Loretta Lynn's father - what was it?

Ok, ok, y'all got that right (not that I'd want to disagree with our Supreme Superior Commander anyway :)).

I've just watched Reunion again, so I thought I'd ask a few questions from that as there haven't been many so far.

Q. Which country group does L.D. say he's driving the bus for?.

Well done to everyone that said the Chickweeds.

I'll ask one or two more questions about 'Reunion' while it's fresh in my mind (sorry Roger, back to the regular seasons soon :)).

Q. Name the mechanic that Cooter sold his stuff to when he went to Congress and, for a bonus point, name his daughter who took over the business.

Lizzy and B.L. got it right, so I'm afraid you're only half right Roger :).

I'll come back to 'Reunion' another time - back to the 7 seasons (now that's a big pizza :)).

Q. Which actor appeared in '10 Million Dollar Sheriff' and 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Duke' under different stage names?

If you know the answer, there's a bonus point for naming the series he appeared in with Hazzard's own Peggy Rea.

Q. Which actor appeared in '10 Million Dollar Sheriff' and 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Duke' under different stage names?

If you know the answer, there's a bonus point for naming the series he appeared in with Hazzard's own Peggy Rea.

That would be Alan Autry. One of the stage names he used was Carlos Brown (the credit he used in $10mil Sheriff).

He was on Grace Under Fire with Peggy Rea.

Here's a trivia question along those same lines. What show was Alan a regular on that Jimmie Best guest starred on?

I planned to post last night, but late nights on HNet catch up with me once in a while - I have no memory of anything past 11.15pm last night (6.15pm Eastern) :).

I know the answer to Mufn's question, but only by looking it up on IMDb. If no-one else answers, I'll post the answer, but I feel like I cheated. I've never seen the show, so I don't feel too bad about not getting it.

As you'd probably guessed, our Supreme Superior Commander was correct in every detail. I don't think they've shown 'Grace Under Fire' on TV over here for about 10 years - it would be good to see an episode again. I enjoyed Brett Butler's cameo in season 1 of 'My Name is Earl'.

Q. John Schneider's character, Ray, enjoys a cigar or two in 'Christmas Comes to Willow Creek', but which is the only Dukes episode where we see him smoking?.

That would be Alan Autry. One of the stage names he used was Carlos Brown (the credit he used in $10mil Sheriff).

He was on Grace Under Fire with Peggy Rea.

Here's a trivia question along those same lines. What show was Alan a regular on that Jimmie Best guest starred on?

Ok, I'll admit I had to look up Alan Autry because I couldn't remember who he was. Shame on me! But as soon I recognized ol' Bubba I knew the answer to Mufn's trivia question, which is "In the Heat of the Night." I've seen the episode Jimmie guest starred in (I have it on tape somewhere. LOL).

I'd have to agree with MaryAnne though I'm sure we all know why it's not smart to disagree with her.

I'll wimp out and do the same. I'm waiting for the day MaryAnne or Mufn tell us General Lee was blue, or Bo was the dark one, and we'll all agree out of deference :).

Sorry Roger, I've got a couple of questions from 'The Dukes of Hazzard: Hazzard in Hollywood' - I'm starting watching again from 'One Armed Bandits', so regular service will be resumed soon :). I'll start with an easy one:

Q. In 'Hazzard in Hollywood', what creatures were painted on Rosco's RV?.