Roger, I have good news and bad news. You were right, but only about MaryAnne knowing her cars - it was F) AMC Matador.

Ending.jpg

Q. Which Dukes episode title is a reference to a Paul Newman movie from the 1960s. The episode also featured one of the stars of the movie.

Well done everyone for getting the episode correct. The movie was of course, 'Cool Hand Luke (1967)'.

No-one got the actor that was in both. It was Morgan Woodward who played Boss Godfrey in the movie and Cassius Claibourne in Dukes.

Roger wasn't far off with his guess. There was a Hazzard lawman in the movie - Clifton James aka. Sheriff Lester Crabb played Carr.

Q. While we're on 'Cool Hands, Luke & Bo', which food item did Cassius Claibourne trade Boss in exchange for his white Cadillac?:

A) Barbecue ribs

B) Southern fried chicken

C) Chocolate layer cake

D) Anchovy and pepperoni garlic pizza

E) Club sandwich

F) Raw liver

You seem to be pretty good with your guesses Roger. You and texasdaisy got it right. Rosco tells Bo and Luke about this trade while Boss is recovering from his feast.

There's a picture question today:

Q. In 'Dead and Alive' a slippery floor aids Bo and Luke's escape, but what was written on the bucket (hidden by the logo)?.

Bucket.jpg

A) Hazzard Sheriff's Office

B) JD Hogg Cleaning Co.

C) Mean and Clean

D) Wash and Wipe

E) Have Mop Will Travel

Looks like only Roger is playing today. I thought that one might be a bit tricky, but I clearly underestimated your trivia knowledge Roger (you're correct BTW).

Q. In 'Happy Birthday, General Lee' what forfeits did Boss and Rosco agree to if General Lee beat Boss's #13 racecar?.

That's right boluke, and I'm guessing Roger had the right answer as well.

Q. Everyone remembers Artie Bender, the Pitchfork Picasso from 'Dead and Alive', but which other episode from season 6 had a character called Bender and who was he?.

Well I don't know about season six without looking it up but I do know in season two there was a character called Black Jack Bender who was a retired mob boss that was trying to smuggle weapons into Hazzard or something like that. Sorry I couldn't answer your question Hoss.

That's right boluke, and I'm guessing Roger had the right answer as well.

Q. Everyone remembers Artie Bender, the Pitchfork Picasso from 'Dead and Alive', but which other episode from season 6 had a character called Bender and who was he?.

Undercover Dukes and his real name was was Michael Ensign if your asking the nature of his character in this episode I'm not sure but I think he was the detective investigating JJ Carver.

Well I've got to give the points to BL there for being first, and boluke was right as well. He was actually JJ Carver's right-hand man. To be honest, I'd forgotten Black Jack Bender - season 2 seems so long ago :).

I've got 2 more 'Undercover Dukes' questions today:

1) What book did Boss have to read to Rosco so he could get to sleep?.

2) When Bo and Luke go to report to the agent at the newsstand, what magazine does Bo pretend to read?.