Sorry Roger - BL and BoJames got it right. It was:

C) Terry Labonte

Next one:

Q. Hopefully everyone knows who drives the car with the license plate 'CNH 320', but who drives the cars with the following license plates (I'm looking for the main driver(s), and if the car has a name you can give that too).

A) FCH 630

B) 83522

C) CL 7634

D) CK 8228

E) SNP 650

F) ZAB 749

G) CBP 397

I deliberately made the last 4 harder because y'all were getting them too easily. All of the last ones only appeared in one episode each, but they were memorable/featured cars - 2 of them even had names. I'll give some clues if you're still struggling.

Well done Roger - I thought Jesse's Mustang might be a bit tricky - you're obviously more of a car guy than you let on. BoJames, you were right about Daisy's Jeep and the same plate was also used on her Road Runner before that. So the answers are:

A) FCH 630 = Daisy's Jeep named Dixie or her Road Runner

B) 83522 = Patrol car primarily driven by Rosco

C) CL 7634 = Uncle Jesse's pickup

D) CK 8229 = Amy's Mustang named Lucifer

E) SNP 650 = Jesse's Mustang named Black Tillie II?

F) ZAB 749 = Cale Yarborough's White Charger

G) C8P 397 = Mason Dixon's Firebird

Did anyone notice the gaffer tape covering the Trans-Am decals on the Firebird?

MasonDixon.jpg

I'll stick with cars this time:

Q. Besides Lucifer, can you name another car that had #13 on the doors - it was in season 7.

Then you must be talking about Hogg's Heckcat (sorry for the slight alteration of the name...it's a family website) LOL

I think the name should be acceptable here if it was ok in the show - there was a WWII plane made by Grumman (the F6F) that shared its name. It succeeded the F4F Wildcat. I not going to mark you wrong for your 'slight alteration' :).

It seems strange that they picked an 80s Chevy Malibu for Boss's car when most of the other races in Dukes had plenty of Mustangs, Camaros etc. that would have existed in this episode's mid 70s setting.

I've been a bit mean with the last couple of questions, so it's mutiple choice this time.

Q. In 'How to Succeed in Hazzard' what was the name of the champagne that Dewey Hogg was tricked with:

A) Chateau Neuf de Waldron 1970

B) Chateau Neuf de Turenne 1970

C) Chateau Neuf de Rose 1970

D) Chateau Neuf de Picard 1970

E) Chateau Neuf d'Amateau 1970

BoJames got it right. I assume you guessed wrong first time, Roger. I was hoping a couple of French names might throw y'all. Gilles de Turenne was production manager on 2 episodes. I hope they kept a bottle of the champagne - it's the same vintage as me :).

Another multiple choice for you now:

Q. In 'Enos's Last Chance', according to the Hazzard County Gospel Church sign, Rev. J.P. Frawley gave the sermon 'Moonshine vs. Milk', but which 2 hymns were on the sign?.

A) He Leadeth Me

B) Heavenly Sunlight

C) Heaven's Above

D) Old Time Religion

E) Victory Ground

F) Home In The Sky

G) Rock of Ages

H) How Great Thou Art

I) Angels Step Back

All the incorrect answers are genuine gospel hymns.

OMG I've just watched this episode as well! Shows how little I pay attention LOL I have no idea, not even gonna guess :)

Looks like I caught everyone out with this one. To be fair, I wouldn't have remembered either - it's a lot easier setting questions than answering :).

The answers were:

C) Heaven's Above &

F) Home In The Sky

See my version of this sign in the Fan Art section:

http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=188137#post188137

Hopefully today's question is a little easier - I'll post multiple choice if no-one gets it.

Q. In 'Welcome, Waylon Jennings', which late musician's motorcycle interested Bo and Luke in Waylon's traveling museum.