OK y'all, Roger has suggested I ask a few questions. After all, he's asked the majority of the questions over the last 3 years, and wants a chance to guess himself. He's been so prolific that I wonder how he's held down his day job (even pulling double shifts at times).

I've just spent the last 3 nights reading the 2,318 posts in this thread to try to avoid duplication. I promise I won't be asking about the date of Sadie Hogg Day or the punchline to the casket joke - both have been asked 4 or 5 times already:). As time goes on I may borrow questions from my Trivia Crosswords, but we'll start with some originals. Here's #1:

Q. In 'Undercover Dukes', how did Bo and Luke smuggle the miniture camera past the guards at J.J. Carver's estate?

Hmm, was it a shaving cream can?

Sorry Roger, I've had a few late nights on HNet this week, and was asleep long before you logged in yesterday. To answer your question, no, it wasn't in the shaving cream, although Uncle Jesse's shaving cream can would be a great hiding place - I bet it hasn't been touched for years:).

The hiding place wasn't as clever as that. Think more about going to a movie. When they got inside J.J. Carver's estate the camera got hidden in the kitchen roll in the RV, but I'm looking for how they got it past the guards. If you don't get it this time I'll give one more clue before posting the answer.

I knew you were good at these :popcorn:.

OK, here's the next one.

Q. Also in 'Undercover Dukes', in the real NASCAR footage that was used, who drove real #44 car.

Clue: he made an uncredited appearance in the pit lane.

A) Dale Earnhardt

B) Richard Petty

C) Terry Labonte

D) Darrell Waltrip

E) Benny Parsons