B.L., daisyxenos and Denver C. all got it right.

From "One Armed Bandits" what year did the Duke family start making moonshine?

A) 1726

B) 1826

C) 1926

Just a guess, but I'm thinking A)1726.

Seems I remeber Jesse commenting that they had been making moonshine since before there was a "USofA" government to tell them they couldn't.

Nice job Denver C and B.L.

Thanks for the quote Denver C. I think you might have even gotten it word for word.

Also from "One Armed Bandits", there was a little boy inside the General Lee who spat on the back window. What other episode was he on? (Hint: He had a large roll in this season 6 ep, not just a little bit part)

Ouch...this is awkward. I don't know if three people have ever missed one before.

That little boy grew tall 5 seasons later and became Rodney Mofett from "Boar's Nest Bears".

What was Enos promoted to on "The Ransom of Hazzard County"? (I'm not sure I'd use the word "promotion" but that's what Boss called it)

Record Keeper?...something along those lines

Yep, you're right daisyxenos. The tea is made from the root of the sassafras tree. They grow in the eastern United States with the exception of south Florida, Maine and northern New York.

From "To Catch a Duke" where do Rosco's Aunt Emma and Uncle Wilbur Live?

A) Chickasaw

B) Nashville

C) Old Mill Road in Hazzard County

B.L. and daisyxenos both got it right.

Fill in the blank from "Happy Birthday General Lee" when the Duke boys bought the 1969 Charger.

"You can call it fate. In Hazzard County it's called Dukes luck. But something led Bo and Luke to that Capitol City junkyard and right up to that wreck of an old black Charger. Sounds like a song old (blank) would sing, don't it?"

It's a new world record!

Well, not in a good way. All 5 of you missed that one. If I would have made it multiple choice I bet you wouldn't have missed.

The answer is Willie.

From "Go West Young Dukes" why did Thadius Hogg give the Duke farm back to Jeremiah Duke?

A) Jeremiah won it back in a poker game

B) a judge ordered it

C) Thadius was grateful that the 3 young Dukes saved him from Frank and Jesse James