Bo, Daisy, B.L. and daisyxenos all got it right.

Why did Hughie and Boss scheme to get Cooter's Garage in "Hughie Hogg Strikes Again" from season 4?

A) So Boss can build Hoggominums

B) So Boss can build a shopping plaza

C) Because Hughie wanted to give up crime and become a mechanic

D) None of the above

DaisyMaeDuke got it right. If I wouldn't have just seen that episode I would have missed that question too. ONLY Hoggominiums were mentioned on "Hughie Hogg Strikes Again"

On "Dukescam Scam" who knew the combination to the bank vault that Jesse and Boss were locked in? (and running out of air)

A) Miz Tisdale

B) Lulu Hogg

C) Rosco

D) Emery Potter

DaisyMaeDuke got it right. If I wouldn't have just seen that episode I would have missed that question too. ONLY Hoggominiums were mentioned on "Hughie Hogg Strikes Again"

On "Dukescam Scam" who knew the combination to the bank vault that Jesse and Boss were locked in (and running out of air)

A) Miz Tisdale

B) Lulu Hogg

C) Rosco

D) Emery Potter

D) Emery Potter

ROFL...Thanks for the "quiz master" title Bo but I'm not sure it's much of a compliment. If I was the "answer master" like some of you folks are I'd feel much better. The only way I'm able to post all these questions is because I just saw the episode earlier that day or I have information in my notebook. I wish my memory was as good as yours!!!

Bo, daisyxenos and B.L. all got it right.

You have a good memory B.L. In that episode, Rosco stole a recipe from Jesse that he thought was moonshine but when he showed Boss, Boss told Rosco it was horse linament.

From "Miz Tisdale on the Lam" what was Boss's phoney land development deal called?

A) Hogg's Hoggominiums

B) Hazzard's Heavenly Acres

C) Miller's Road Development

D) Hazzard Highlands

Bo, daisyxenos and B.L. all got it right.

You have a good memory B.L. In that episode, Rosco stole a recipe from Jesse that he thought was moonshine but when he showed Boss, Boss told Rosco it was horse linament.

From "Miz Tisdale on the Lam" what was Boss's phoney land development deal called?

A) Hogg's Hoggominiums

B) Hazzard's Heavenly Acres

C) Miller's Road Development

D) Hazzard Highlands

id have to guess D