Dukes question

RogerDuke

I was wondering who your favorite character is that only made ONE or TWO apperances on the show. Mine is Abraham Lincoln Hogg but I also liked Loretta Lynn, Cale Yarborough, Rosco's Mama, Cooter's daughter, Swamp Molly, Hard Luck Jones, Tammy Wynette and Milo Beaudry. I'm not sure if Waylon would qualify since he was on every episode. "She don't understand they keep showing my hands and not my face on TV." Miz Tisdale is also one of my favorites but she was on more than 2 episodes. Does anybody know if the Beaudry's were on more than two? Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

The Beaudry's were in two episodes - Daisy's Shotgun Wedding and Boss Behind Bars and that's all I know of them appearing in the show. My favourite character that only made one appearence has to be the little kid that Bo and Luke give that dog too. He is so sweet even if his voice is very wierd. He's so cute.

well.. my favorite is Miz Tisdale that she more funny and jealous on Uncle Jessie and weird she rode on the PO Box delivery motocycle.. and also ABE Hogg, Cale Y. one famous Nascar racer.. who drive the white charger and some help with the dukes as well.. thanks :)

Miss Tisdale! Now that you make me think, she doesn't appear in the last 2 season!

• 2 months later...