John Schneider Music

Julieduke

I know it! I have it on my comp. I have songs from all his albums bar If you Believe and the one written when he was 15 which I did not even know about lol. My favourite song of his though is The Gunfighter, that has the best message of all. I even gave it to my history teacher to use in her lessons along with the lyrics typed out. It's so true.

34 in Atlanta? The Gunfighter? Dang, I've never even heard of those. Sound interesting, I'd like to. I've heard a handful of his music. My favorites are "In The Driver's Seat" and "The Last Thing I Needed".

Tom had and has some great music too. I have a collection of favorites from him.

• 2 months later...

OK...well...I've heard them both sing in person seperately....they both have nice voices but...sorry Tom. I prefer John... I know big surprise to those that know me. I think my favorite John song is Take the Long Way home...I was sooo happy he ang it at Dukesfest this year... but really there are sooooo many that are soooo good...it's hard to choose just one...

I used to think him and Alan Jackson look alike until discovered a old photo of Alan and he doesn't have much hair. But he's a very good singer and very handsome. Dierks Bentley kind of reminds me of him of the current singers. Especially when I seen the photos from Dukesfest 06 and his hair was a little bit longer and had those cute jeans with buttons on the back of them. I can honestly say I did a doubletake and I thought that Dierks Bentley on the stage in the photos.

I like John's music a lot but I don't like Tom's Jazz. I have to say his country music is brilliant though, there I think the boys are equal. I wish Tom would do some more country stuff

im like you, i don't really like jazz all that much, Tom does have a beautiful, raspy voice for it, but his country music is awesome!! thanks to you thats all i listen to now lol.

I like the songs off John Schneider's greatest hits cd. i think that he is an awesome singer. When i was a little kid about 5 i was with my two friends at a new kids on the block concert in disney world and we were in the center in the front row, and the New kids were playing John Schneider's music off his greatest hits cd and me and my two friends thought that it was really awesome that the new kids on the block like John Schneider's music.

My younger brother Doug found "Trying To Outrun the Wind" on cassette and gets this it's goof tape. One section says C. 1985 and another says C. 1983.

My Older brother Johnny found "A Memory Like You" on cassette in which I traded him my Bill Engvall Here's You sign video for. Oh that brings back memory's on two things first all it was my first John Schneider album and very first Cassette tape I gotten as a gift back in 1987 or 1988. I am right now 32 years old and can proudly say that I've liked John's music for close to twenty years now.

My younger brother Doug found "Trying To Outrun the Wind" on cassette and gets this it's goof tape. One section says C. 1985 and another says C. 1983.

My Older brother Johnny found "A Memory Like You" on cassette in which I traded him my Bill Engvall Here's You sign video for. Oh that brings back memory's on two things first all it was my first John Schneider album and very first Cassette tape I gotten as a gift back in 1987 or 1988. I am right now 32 years old and can proudly say that I've liked John's music for close to twenty years now.

well, i wouldnt have gotten rid of bill engvall for it,though ti wouldve been tempting considerin i have the bill engvall dvd lol!!!!! i love bill larry and jeff!!!!!

well, i wouldnt have gotten rid of bill engvall for it,though ti wouldve been tempting considerin i have the bill engvall dvd lol!!!!! i love bill larry and jeff!!!!!

Well actually it was a video cassette so it was kinda of old. What is your favorite John Schneider song of all time?

• 2 weeks later...

Did You know that John Schneider wrote about four of his own songs through the years?

1. This Time(John Schneider, Steve Mason)

2. Credit(John Schneider, Larry Bryom)It's more of social commentary actually everything in the song is so true.

3. The Gunfighter(John Schneider) this is also a social commentary.

4. What Would Grandpa Say? It is said that he wrote this song about Uncle Jesse a.k.a. Denver Pyle.

1. What Took You So Long?

2. Hell This Ain't Heaven

(Duet with Johnny Cash)

3.Wouldn't Want it Any Other Way

4. Life After You

5.Hold Down The Moon

6.The Real Deal

7.I Can Talk To You

8.You're Right. I'm Wrong

9. Worth The Wait

10.If I Had Only Known

11.I'd Fall In Love Tonight