Word Association

Meadowmufn

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Cedar Point

Coney Island Beach    ( Ever been there cousin Roger??) ( oh, by the way, I've tried to get on here everyday since the last post you saw from me but noooo.....I guess somebody doesn't like Moonshiners....even make believe ones! :) )  So, if you don't see me for a long time, you'll know what probably happened!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

On 3/19/2022 at 6:23 PM, Hobie Hartkins said:

Coney Island Beach    ( Ever been there cousin Roger??) ( oh, by the way, I've tried to get on here everyday since the last post you saw from me but noooo.....I guess somebody doesn't like Moonshiners....even make believe ones! :) )  So, if you don't see me for a long time, you'll know what probably happened!

Never been there. I hope you can get this figured out. Hoss and MM can work miracles. 

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

(My grandmother's house was my favorite place as a kid. This was second...so sad to see its demise) By the way, bought my Ninja in Conneaut Lake.

Cousin Roger... Yeah I think Conneaut is gone. Blue Steak Roller Coaster caught on fire while it was in the tear down process.