Word Association

Meadowmufn

bargain

On 1/18/2021 at 5:28 AM, Hobie Harkins said:

It means  lower grade items or novel, second rate stuff, like what you'd find at a yard sale.  e.g. lava lamps, mood rings, costume jewelry etc. etc.

What's this about lower grade second rate stuff? I've had my lava lamp for over 30 years! :)

On 1/18/2021 at 1:32 PM, HossC said:

bargain

What's this about lower grade second rate stuff? I've had my lava lamp for over 30 years! :)

If Hobie is going to bash lava lamps I'm not hanging around a Kitsch thread like this anymore. Hey, here's an idea....a moderator needs to post a warning message on the word association thread to warn sensitive tender folks like me that offensive thoughts might be contained here. Woops, never mind. It's the Hazzard Swamp. That warning has been there longer than me....LOL.....HazzardNet is a little like the Dukes episodes. The earlier ones were a little rougher. 

7 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I know what you mean, you are getting pretty old Hobie. In fact, I don't ever remember you being this old. Is this the oldest you've ever been? 

I'm not sure....seems I was a little older back in the '80's and then I got stupid and got married and moved to Hooterville and it made me even older. Right now I'm a little bit younger than I was though! LOL! :) 

18 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

I'm not sure....seems I was a little older back in the '80's and then I got stupid and got married and moved to Hooterville and it made me even older. Right now I'm a little bit younger than I was though! LOL! :) 

Then there's that old saying that I live by  "You're only young once but you can be immature forever"