Word Association

Meadowmufn

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:51 AM, HossC said:

Organ

(a lot of old churches have large pipe organs)

I think Hobie meant the Beaudrys, who appeared in 'Boss Behind Bars' and 'Daisy's Shotgun Wedding'. That's why I said "Wedding".

Yes!! Thank you Hoss...sorry, didn't spell it right....busy trying to sell this guy a red car at my car lot....( They all look red to me!) 

Test

22 minutes ago, Hobie Harkins said:

Mensa ( a club for people who are in the top 2% of the world's intelligence!)

A club for clever people that charges for an entrance exam and then $70.95/year to be a member - it's certainly run by clever people ;).

Don't forget that a similar club featured in the 'Columbo' episode 'The Bye-Bye Sky High I.Q. Murder Case', which starred Sorrell Booke and also included Carlene Watkins in an uncredited role. I posted a screengrab here.

horses

I'm a Mensa Math Member. It's a special division of Mensa that is only for people who are great at math. My membership dues are also 71 dollars a year and I've been in it for 30 years. I figured that I've only spent a total of about 331 dollars  on membership fees in the 30 years I've been in it so it hasn't been too expensive.