Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Brian--

I dont have a costume like that and no I dont wear a bra. Since your cousin is dressing you these days, I suggest you ask her. MaryAnne do you have a spare bra ol' Brian here can wear when he has to wear that costume? *laughs*

Alex

He didn't ask if you WORE the bra, only if you HAD the bra. Man, I dunno Alex...I'm startin' to wonder.

By the way, pink was never my color.

MaryAnne--

Yes Im starting to wonder about you myself. Dressing up your cousin like that...*Tisk tisk* You Coltranes are a nutty bunch...;)

Alex

Nutty? Perhaps. It's no wonder. Lookie here..

Coltrane

Col-trane

col [kol] Meteorology. the region of relatively low pressure between two anticyclones.

trane [treyn] also train.

-a line or procession of persons, vehicles, animals, etc., traveling together.

So, technically us Coltranes are mess-a folks travelin' through life together, surrounded by chaos. Sounds about right.

Nutty? Perhaps. It's no wonder. Lookie here..

Coltrane

Col-trane

col [kol] Meteorology. the region of relatively low pressure between two anticyclones.

trane [treyn] also train.

-a line or procession of persons, vehicles, animals, etc., traveling together.

So, technically us Coltranes are mess-a folks travelin' through life together, surrounded by chaos. Sounds about right.

MeadowMufn--

Yes that does sound about right...*laughs* But on a more serious note, Coltranes are good people and I'm personally very fond of them, nutty or chaotic or....whatever! ;) *chuckles*

Alex

You've blinded me with science!

Now, can you explain why Alex is a fruit loop?

Alex is short for Alexander. Brandy Alexander is a cocktail made with crème de cacao with gin or brandy and sweet cream. Now, we all know that brandy is a spirit distilled from wine or from the fermented juice of grapes or of apples, peaches, plums, etc. You can deduce from this that brandy is fruity. And if you drink enough of it, it will make you loopy. Thus, Alex is a fruit loop. Khee!

Anything to keep him busy. We shouldn't be pickin' on him, tho', when he's not here to defend himself.

Ya know, all this time I spend pitching rocks on the forums, I could be using to work on the challenge story.

Wanna pick on MaryAnne too since she's not around either?

Sure! I have more rocks in my backyard than I know what to do with. I'd love to get rid of 'em. *pitch*

Good! Ya see, I was thinking that to make this challenge interesting, we should find a way to give MaryAnne a hard time if we don't get in any stories. So I was teasing her about the perm and poodle cut, but then she suggested a rather distressing costume for me in retailiation.

But if the upping of ante came from you, Mufn, MaryAnne couldn't object. Rank around here being what it is.

MaryAnne and I have challenged each other back and forth before. This time, you threw out the challenge, but nobody's really on the hook for it. (Tho' your dog Sadie wants her new collar, of course) I think with just over 2 weeks left we need to give MaryAnne some performance incentive.

What say, if we don't get in enough stories, we replace her with a balloon animal.

Good! Ya see, I was thinking that to make this challenge interesting, we should find a way to give MaryAnne a hard time if we don't get in any stories. So I was teasing her about the perm and poodle cut, but then she suggested a rather distressing costume for me in retailiation.

But if the upping of ante came from you, Mufn, MaryAnne couldn't object. Rank around here being what it is.

MaryAnne and I have challenged each other back and forth before. This time, you threw out the challenge, but nobody's really on the hook for it. (Tho' your dog Sadie wants her new collar, of course) I think with just over 2 weeks left we need to give MaryAnne some performance incentive.

What say, if we don't get in enough stories, we replace her with a balloon animal.

There's a small problem with that, Brian. Umm, where are we gonna pin the Deputy badge?

Hmm...yeah, that's liable to make a hellacious pop, ain't it. *POW!*

We could always put a little star-sticker on it. That would do. We could even put a small collar around it, with MaryAnne's name embroidered on it.

Ooh! And a little holster with a cap gun! You think a hat would be too much?

MaryAnne--

Well looks like you and I have been the victim of a double attack! See what happens when Brian and Mufn are left unattended? *tisk tisk* What ever are we to do about this? Maybe it is time to up the ante...how about both Mufn and Brian have to get perms and poodle cuts, wearing the canine costumes, while drinking brandy Alexander and sitting on a Sit-N-Spin while both of them are replaced by balloon animals?

*chuckles* What do you think? Too much? ;)

Alex

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Y'all wanna have it that if nobody turns in a story I get replaced by a balloon animal? I just had my badge on the line in the last challenge! Man, you two are so full of hot air....

I say if the nobody turns in a story the entire HNet staff is replaced by balloon animals. Then nobody would be none the wiser!

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Y'all wanna have it that if nobody turns in a story I get replaced by a balloon animal? I just had my badge on the line in the last challenge! Man, you two are so full of hot air....

I say if the nobody turns in a story the entire HNet staff is replaced by balloon animals. Then nobody would be none the wiser!

MaryAnne--

So if no one turns in a story, the Moderators 3 become those balloon animals that clowns blow up? Might I recommend that Brian get a poodle, since hes already in that costume? *laughs* And youre right, hot air does seem to be another Coltrane trait so balloon animal replacements would work! Youre right, who would be able to tell the difference? ;):D

Alex