Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

*discretely covers gun safe back up that contains Cooter's shot gun and my rifle*

You do got a point there Alex. It can be interesting. I'm sure both Maryanne and Brian carry those items *laughs*

I got a knife and my rifle, and some rope and tow chain, but that's all. Guess I don't qualify...

Shiney jewelery huh? Do little hand cuff earings count? Or rebel earrings? Or even little hearts where teh insides are rebel flags? Or oo, earrings that have little knives, guns, and grenades as pendents? :innocent: Or is he more interested in those dime store handcuffs Boss buys for the hazzard law?

*discretely covers gun safe back up that contains Cooter's shot gun and my rifle*

You do got a point there Alex. It can be interesting. I'm sure both Maryanne and Brian carry those items *laughs*

I got a knife and my rifle, and some rope and tow chain, but that's all. Guess I don't qualify...

Shiney jewelery huh? Do little hand cuff earings count? Or rebel earrings? Or even little hearts where teh insides are rebel flags? Or oo, earrings that have little knives, guns, and grenades as pendents? :innocent: Or is he more interested in those dime store handcuffs Boss buys for the hazzard law?

Knife? rifle? chain???? :-o What the heck kind of evening are you planning with all that????

Knife, rifle, rope, tow chain..... I'd say that's everything you need for an enchanted evening with Alex.

BAHAHAHAHAAAA!! Alex! Finally, there's a girl who understands you.

Have fun, kids. I'd say use protection, but it sounds like CountryGirl has plenty of it. ( Don't hurt him too much, eh?)

Thanks a lot Brian... *chuckles...* Sounds like she'd understand me if I was a mechanic! Use protection? With that arsenal I'm the one that needs protection!! :-o

Well, don't worry Alex I don't carry none of that but I'm getting pretty good with a Bo and Arrow right now.

Now that's what I call cutting out the middle man. Julie doesn't need to call on Cupid, she can shoot the arrow of love at Alex herself!

Although, with all of our violent metaphors it's a wonder anyone falls in love around these parts. Heh!

Now that's what I call cutting out the middle man. Julie doesn't need to call on Cupid, she can shoot the arrow of love at Alex herself!

Although, with all of our violent metaphors it's a wonder anyone falls in love around these parts. Heh!

:-o AHH!! Thats what I'm afraid of MaryAnne, she can shoot an arrow at me herself! *ducking down...*

Actually, the tow chain and rope are for work, and the knife and gun protection and hunting ... though I see what you mean by it could make things interesting... well except for the rifle, unless shooting cans or hunting catches someone's attention.

I could borrow a set of bows and arrows if I wanted to to. You don't practically grow up around the Duke's, get to be best friends with them, and not know how to use one.

Actually, the tow chain and rope are for work, and the knife and gun protection and hunting ... though I see what you mean by it could make things interesting... well except for the rifle, unless shooting cans or hunting catches someone's attention.

I could borrow a set of bows and arrows if I wanted to to. You don't practically grow up around the Duke's, get to be best friends with them, and not know how to use one.

Now wait a minute that's a good idea tag team Alex now.

Tag team?? Me??? Ummm I may be in trouble here...especially with tow chains and rifles and bows and arrows...

Ladies now...lets be reasonable here, though there's plenty of me to go around lets not do something...drastic! :-o

I shouldn't mention this but maybe you, CG and Julie could go on a modified verison of The Dating Game: Live from the Hazzard County Gazebo.

Oh if I can't get you chained up, I'm sure I could enlist Brian's help if it means he gets to humiliate you. I'm sure that's an offer he can't refuse.

Brian? What do you say? Help me chain Alex up? I'll let you humiliate the heck outta him when i'm through, (Sides, being chained up would probably humiliate him too).

Oh if I can't get you chained up, I'm sure I could enlist Brian's help if it means he gets to humiliate you. I'm sure that's an offer he can't refuse.

Brian? What do you say? Help me chain Alex up? I'll let you humiliate the heck outta him when i'm through, (Sides, being chained up would probably humiliate him too).

How's everything going besides I hid Alex's car behind Cooter's on in case he got out. What are going to do with Maryanne comes out right while everything is going on right now?

hey Julie, can i give you a few tips?

1: If you hide someone's car so they can't get away, don't tell anyone infront of them where they can find it.

2: MaryAnne is more than likely watching. Not much gets by her, and she did put Alex out as single. I'm sure she's having the time of her life watching Alex squirm. She'll step in if things get out of hand.

hey Julie, can i give you a few tips?

1: If you hide someone's car so they can't get away, don't tell anyone infront of them where they can find it.

2: MaryAnne is more than likely watching. Not much gets by her, and she did put Alex out as single. I'm sure she's having the time of her life watching Alex squirm. She'll step in if things get out of hand.

Excellent advice!

Yes, I will step in if things get out of hand. Often, I'll step in just so things can get out of hand. :)

By the way. Alex, I just spotted your car over behind Cooter's....

Oh Alex, I'm sure it's there, but i'm fairly sure it's on four cinderblocks so it can get new tires, and the engine is taken apart for a free cleaning. *grins* I sorta decided to do you a few favors after Julie mentioned where she put it. *stands in Alex's path cutely wearing one of Daisy's outfits*

*Watching the events, folds arms and silently plots Alex's impending, mysterious disappearance. After all, Alex is always after a certain Coltrane's job, and is always after a certain Coltrane's cousin, and had the audacity to wear a certain black jacket. The same Alex is now taking away the attention of the local womenfolk...something irritating, and unforgivable, indeed.*

*lighting a cigarette, ponders if the country girl could be blamed for Alex's disappearance, since she's coming on to him like a frieght train. Smiles to self, imagining uses for that tow truck chain that Alex would find uncomfortable....especially if he's wearing it at the depths of Hazzard Pond.*

Oh Alex, I'm sure it's there, but i'm fairly sure it's on four cinderblocks so it can get new tires, and the engine is taken apart for a free cleaning. *grins* I sorta decided to do you a few favors after Julie mentioned where she put it. *stands in Alex's path cutely wearing one of Daisy's outfits*

*Hearing the comments about the car, then finding it up on four blocks, the hood propped open. Stops at the sudden block in the path, looking down at the grinning female...* Does Daisy know you took some of her clothes? Thats okay, I can just walk then if you're working on my car... *side steps the female mechanic and continues slowly getting away...*