Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

Uh, what ws mufn doing with that particular button? More importantly, who was the numbnut who trusted her with it?

Hmm, Jackolanterns? That's not a too bad of an idea... just where are y'all gonna find a couple of pumpkins that big? HOw about we save soem money and put a couple of deely bobs on their heads and send them out as glowbugs?

Oh, Did I mention I'm back, yet again, for the millionth time havin' disappeared. I got me a nice home too. I'm doing much better than i was.

Oh and Alex... I don't know if this is teh couple of sips i've had of my drink or what talking, but that avatar you got is HOT.:-o

Uh, what ws mufn doing with that particular button? More importantly, who was the numbnut who trusted her with it?

Hmm, Jackolanterns? That's not a too bad of an idea... just where are y'all gonna find a couple of pumpkins that big? HOw about we save soem money and put a couple of deely bobs on their heads and send them out as glowbugs?

Oh, Did I mention I'm back, yet again, for the millionth time havin' disappeared. I got me a nice home too. I'm doing much better than i was.

Oh and Alex... I don't know if this is teh couple of sips i've had of my drink or what talking, but that avatar you got is HOT.:-o

:-o Hot? well its better than the blond donkey someone replaced my avatar with a while back...

*scratches head* Uh... wait a second, is it me or do we seem to be missing some Coltranes? I really thought one of them would have made a smart comment by now on this volley. I guess they been busy *shrugs*

Hey Alex, cat got your tongue? *laughs*

This is Julieduke, I'm really cute and I like to drive fast it's win-win thing here.

Monkey after me? I'm all out of bananas...

Well, I think I might introduce myself Alex I am Bo's little sister and he says that some the boys in Hazzard are trouble and I should be in the books making sure I get an education and Uncle Jesse agrees with him. You know, it's tough being Bo's little sister he never lets me borrow the General ever him or Luke.