Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

As a moderator and staff member, I should set a good example. But I called another HNet member "Puddin' Head" and then Alex kind of ran away with it. I shoulda reined this in before, given the history between those two.

So, I'm gonna voluntarily suspend myself for two days.

No Brian its all right... If there is to be a two day suspension, Ill take it. Youre right I did run off with it...

As a moderator and staff member, I should set a good example. But I called another HNet member "Puddin' Head" and then Alex kind of ran away with it. I shoulda reined this in before, given the history between those two.

So, I'm gonna voluntarily suspend myself for two days.

No need to suspend yourself, Brian. You aren't responsible for Alex's behavior. He's been warned for the same offense by YOU before.

S'awright Mufn, it doesn't hurt me to shaddap once in awhile. Besides, this thread stopped being funny and started getting mean-spirited a few posts ago.

Some of us know each other quite well, and we can get away with a few pies in the face - and then there's folks who don't know how to take somebody, and things get touchy. I'm all for pitching a few good zingers, but knowing when to keep pitching them, and then when to back off, is more art than science. Depends how thick the skin is, of one's opponent - and how skilled they are at firing back.

• 2 weeks later...