Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

*points to the Sheriff * There's bacon.

*scampers off to jump up on a patrol car, dancing on the hood, singing an impromtu verse* Pig! Pig! Pig in a blanket!

::Takes the pancake off his face and walks around back, getting some soap and mixing it with water, he picks it along with the water hose turning it on, heading for the patrol car and looks up at brian with a grin, he then takes the bucket and tosses the soapy water on brian and lets the hose soak him down::

How about you wash my patrol car today?

::He then turns and looks at Alex:: Need a bath? ::He points the hose at him::

Bacon with a badge? A pig with a pistol? We're gettin' waaaaaay off topic here, but I guess that's not any different than most days in this thread. LOL.

Just don't go usin' the pork jokes on the Deputy and you MIGHT be ok...

That's right! Be careful where you're poking that pork. :bullwhip:

*sits down to watch events unfold between Brian, Alex and the Sheriff*

:popcorn:

::Takes the pancake off his face and walks around back, getting some soap and mixing it with water, he picks it along with the water hose turning it on, heading for the patrol car and looks up at brian with a grin, he then takes the bucket and tosses the soapy water on brian and lets the hose soak him down::

How about you wash my patrol car today?

::He then turns and looks at Alex:: Need a bath? ::He points the hose at him::

Plthblpth!! ACK!! *gets bodily sprayed off the now-slippery car hood, getting washed clear across it and falling onto the sidewalk* Blaugh!

*pushes self up, dripping wet, black clothing and jacket clinging to saturated body. Mutters darkly* Nobody...cleans up my act...but me.

*opens the passenger door of patrol car while the Sheriff is busy spraying Alex. Crawls over and puts gear shift into "Neutral." Eases back out of the passenger side, then gives the patrol car a heave-ho, pushing against the roof column until the car is rolling on it's own. Shuts the passenger door, salutes the departing patrol car, and then calls out to opponent*

Hey, SHERIFF! Ya dropped somethin'. *gestures with thumb towards the free-rolling patrol car, grinning* Looks like you're about to have a wreck without even drivin'!

Plthblpth!! ACK!! *gets bodily sprayed off the now-slippery car hood, getting washed clear across it and falling onto the sidewalk* Blaugh!

*pushes self up, dripping wet, black clothing and jacket clinging to saturated body. Mutters darkly* Nobody...cleans up my act...but me.

*opens the passenger door of patrol car while the Sheriff is busy spraying Alex. Crawls over and puts gear shift into "Neutral." Eases back out of the passenger side, then gives the patrol car a heave-ho, pushing against the roof column until the car is rolling on it's own. Shuts the passenger door, salutes the departing patrol car, and then calls out to opponent*

Hey, SHERIFF! Ya dropped somethin'. *gestures with thumb towards the free-rolling patrol car, grinning* Looks like you're about to have a wreck without even drivin'!

*Gets hit with the hose, the force of the spray knocking the blond man on his back, sits up and tries to shield self from the water with one outstretched hand turning away from it....spotting Brian and grinning as he sends the patrol car rolling down the hill...*

Aww look Sheriff! Your patrol car! *laughs* See what happens when your too busy playing with your hose and not watching out for your patrol car?

::Gets out his ticket book and ticks his tongue:: Lets see... Brian Coltrane. ::He checks for each damage done and takes the paper to Cooter. so he knows who to charge, then looks at Brian:: Have fun paying for all that. Next time use your brain. Oh, wait you dont got one. It's sawdust.

*Gets hit with the hose, the force of the spray knocking the blond man on his back, sits up and tries to shield self from the water with one outstretched hand turning away from it....spotting Brian and grinning as he sends the patrol car rolling down the hill...*

Aww look Sheriff! Your patrol car! *laughs* See what happens when your too busy playing with your hose and not watching out for your patrol car?

::Pats, Alex's head as he walks by:: Dont worry about it. Brian will be taking care of it. If not Jail time for him for while. I think he need it anyhow. Or I can just let Bandit sleep with him.

::Gets out his ticket book and ticks his tongue:: Lets see... Brian Coltrane. ::He checks for each damage done and takes the paper to Cooter. so he knows who to charge, then looks at Brian:: Have fun paying for all that. Next time use your brain. Oh, wait you dont got one. It's sawdust.

You think Brian is going to pay for your car? Now whos the one not using his brain... *laughs* And if anyone has sawdust falling from their ears Sheriff, its you...

*grins* It ain't my fault your car wasn't properly in gear and you didn't set the e-mergency brake. And as much as I'd like to help you out with yer endless repair bills, I ain't got a reg'lar job. So, I reckon yer patrol car will sit at Cooter's until some other sucker coughs up the dough. Since that could be awhile, you may wanna gitcher tricycle outta storage and put a siren on it, Sheriff Puddin' Head.

*grins* It ain't my fault your car wasn't properly in gear and you didn't set the e-mergency brake. And as much as I'd like to help you out with yer endless repair bills, I ain't got a reg'lar job. So, I reckon yer patrol car will sit at Cooter's until some other sucker coughs up the dough. Since that could be awhile, you may wanna gitcher tricycle outta storage and put a siren on it, Sheriff Puddin' Head.

Tricycle...*laughs* yeah Id love to see how pursuit...more like lukewarm if he has to chase someone via bike... Sheriff Rosco Puddin' Head Coltrane...my that has a nice ring to it! I had no idea the P was for Puddin' Head.