Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

So youre suggesting that RoscoLover beat you with a billy club or a bat?

I guess we have to ask if MaryAnne has her police baton handy! If that'll make you happy Daney...*chuckles*

Alex

MaryAnne might get in trouble if her LE issued weapon was used by a citizen. And I wouldn't be happy if anyone got in trouble.

Besides people have thought Mufn and I were fellas, and we're not...

the items I mentioned were merely in a song by the man in the picture.

MaryAnne might get in trouble if her LE issued weapon was used by a citizen. And I wouldn't be happy if anyone got in trouble.

Daney---

Oh Im sure the good Deputy can make an exception in your case...or if youre not happy with a billy club and are afraid of getting someone in trouble, how about a Louisville slugger instead? After all...one bat is just as good as another...Batter's up!!

*chuckles*

Alex

And might I ask what the $%^& any of this has to do with the dog collar challenge? (That's a rhetorical question. Please don't answer it.)

MaryAnne---

Of course you dont... but all the things Daney mentioned piling on your collar, I simply meant youd have to have the head of a St Bernard to carry all that stuff! *Chuckles* And for that I do apologize...These past few pages have been rather nuts I know...between cat fights and baseball bats...

Just go ahead and respond to what you feel you safely can... which isnt a lot at this point! ;)

Alex

MaryAnne---

Of course you dont... but all the things Daney mentioned piling on your collar, I simply meant youd have to have the head of a St Bernard to carry all that stuff! *Chuckles* And for that I do apologize...These past few pages have been rather nuts I know...between cat fights and baseball bats...

Just go ahead and respond to what you feel you safely can... which isnt a lot at this point! ;)

Alex

No, it's not.

Ya know, I went back and re-read the last six pages of this thread and....this was a clean thread at one point until Brian went and opened his mouth. Infact, if you don't watch it cousin, yer gonna end up with a choke chain and muzzle!

No, it's not.

Ya know, I went back and re-read the last six pages of this thread and....this was a clean thread at one point until Brian went and opened his mouth. Infact, if you don't watch it cousin, yer gonna end up with a choke chain and muzzle!

Waaaaaait a minute, how is it that I end up in the dog house? I posted a perfectly innocent announcement that I was gonna write a story, and then everybody else sent this thang south. I can't help it if people around here don't know how to behave.

And besides, lemme ree-iterate that this is Mufn's fault anyway for coming up with the topic! Didja really think for a minute that "Dog Collar Challenge" wouldn't be an invitation to debauchery?

Waaaaaait a minute, how is it that I end up in the dog house? I posted a perfectly innocent announcement that I was gonna write a story, and then everybody else sent this thang south. I can't help it if people around here don't know how to behave.

And besides, lemme ree-iterate that this is Mufn's fault anyway for coming up with the topic! Didja really think for a minute that "Dog Collar Challenge" wouldn't be an invitation to debauchery?

Awright, I'll admit things coulda gotten a little...a little risque I suppose, but you, dear cousin, are a documented rabble-rouser. You have a habit of taking minor chaos and inciting folks into massive chaos! And I usually come in with the pooper-scooper...er, rather come in and get everyone to settle back down.

I may have to take that choke chain and tie you to a peg in the yard.

Awright, I'll admit things coulda gotten a little...a little risque I suppose, but you, dear cousin, are a documented rabble-rouser. You have a habit of taking minor chaos and inciting folks into massive chaos! And I usually come in with the pooper-scooper...er, rather come in and get everyone to settle back down.

I may have to take that choke chain and tie you to a peg in the yard.

MaryAnne--

Us? Settle down?? Hmmmm you might have your work cut out for you there Deputy...*chuckles* Your cousin Brian isnt the only documented rabble-rouser in town! :D

Alex